Call Center Quality Assurance
Who We Are
Solera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life's other most important assets: our homes and digital identities. Today, Solera processes over 300 million digital transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in more than 90 countries. Our 6,500 team members foster an uncommon, innovative culture and are dedicated to successfully bringing the future to bear today through cognitive answers, insights, algorithms and automation.
The Solera Way
Solera's uncommon culture is based on three simple principles: Think 80/20 (Focus), Act 30/30 (Efficiency), and Live 90/10 (Accountability). We define our mindset using Our 3H's: Humility, a Hunger to succeed, and a desire to Hunt for opportunities to win. We train our volunteers to engage with each other modulating between their intellect (IQ) and emotional intelligence (EQ) using our 3Fs: Facts, Finesse, and Force. Solera has become a global technology leader that is constantly growing in the double digits. The principles, drills, and values associated with the Solera Way have been fundamental to Solera's success and our ability to grow, continuously change, and innovate.
Are You Uncommon?
We're on the hunt for an experienced Contact Center Quality Control Analyst who ranks in the top quartile among their peers. Someone who has a highly competitive and entrepreneurial mindset that is wired with a team-first attitude, has no problem rolling up their sleeves to execute their missions, and can modulate between leading and following as needed. You will serve as Call Center Quality Assurance for Solera's North America Contact Centers based in the DFW - Irving Texas.
What You'll Be Doing
At Solera, we believe in providing clarity and focus to what are volunteers are responsible for - their mission. The 80's, as we call them at Solera, are the employee's priorities associated with their role or mission. The mission 80's for this role, are:
Evaluate customer service calls, email or chat sessions to determine how well the Representative conducted themselves using established quality and excellence standards Participate in creating talent development goals and determine if Representatives follow regulatory and compliance guidelines Identify common gaps/trends across a team or location, then provide recommendations on how to close gaps by working with Training and Operations teams
* Assist in the continual enhancement of Quality standards and the QA Framework
* Assist with enhancement of training curriculums and performance measurement tools
* Review and evaluate Voice Analytics output and Call Recordings to make assessments and score the interaction based on a pre-determined methodology
* Identify common gaps/trends across a team or location, then provide recommendations on how to close gaps by working with Training and Operations colleagues
* Track performance of individual and teams using a data centric approach
* Prompt communication with Supervisor of underperforming Represtnatives and teams to highlight issues before clients are aware
* Converts findings and scores into coaching recommendations for performance improvement actions to internal/external parties
* Participates and may occasionally lead call calibration sessions internal and with clients as appropriate
* Measures process performance opportunities via recorded monitoring and case audits
* Analyzes trend report data from audits
* Works with management on employee coaching, training and development to enhance or correct the behaviors that lead to excellent customer service
* Collaborate with Trainers on continual enhancement of training curriculums and performance measurement tools
* Conducts investigations of records and case audits as required
Are You Qualified?
* BA or BS college diploma preferred
* 1 year experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst in a Call Center required
* 1 year experience using Speech or Voice Analytics software Excellent customer service skills preferred
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to read and write clear and understandable instructions
* Good problem solving & decision-making skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time
* Technical expertise with computer applications
* Candidates must be service oriented, self-confident, and dependable
* Experience in Procedure Development and Process Improvement
We believe that offices should be destinations where people want to be… places where people want to work, play and, collaborate. That is why we spend a lot of time on enhancing our workspaces. Solera's work environments are intersections of the old and the new… of the past, present, and future. They are spaces designed to stimulate creative thinking, innovation, and cross-functional collaboration.
We also embrace wellness. Whether it is our onsite or offsite workout centers, nutritional meals and beverages, or endless snacks for focus and energy. This wellness plan is our commitment to healthy living, which spans across our office environments.
Solera is inventing cognitive data platforms to digitally transform the ways the world manages life's most important assets - the vehicle and the home.