EILEEN FISHER creates simple, timeless shapes designed to work together effortlessly, season after season. We make our clothes to last-and then take them back to be reworn again or remade into entirely new designs. We believe in the fundamental potential of every person-our employees, our customers and those who make our clothes-and are committed to creating conditions that empower people. It's all part of our commitment to doing business in a way that helps build a better industry. And a better future. Our clothes are sold at over 65 EILEEN FISHER retail stores, and 1,000 department and specialty stores internationally, as well as 2 RENEW stores, which feature gently worn and remade designs from our take-back program. EILEEN FISHER is one of the largest women's fashion companies to be a certified B Corporation, which means we voluntarily meet high criteria for social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
The position will be responsible for the resolution of inbound technical support requests from Wholesale (Corporate) and Retail locations, accurately logging and tracking all requests, providing accurate and professional resolution on all supported issues, and accurately resolving all assigned "trouble" tickets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provides support to end-users including: identifying, researching and resolving technical problems, and responding to support requests made via telephone calls, e-mails, and the Self-Service Portal. Being able to differentiate technical problems from user error
* Installs approved software releases, system upgrades, patches and resolves software related problems
* Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, repair or replace components in laptops, desktops, printers, and other peripherals
* Use experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Must have the ability to recognize problem areas, define solutions, and implement those solutions in a timely manner
* Investigate errors and problems; perform root cause analysis in an effort to provide permanent resolutions
* Perform other IS/IT support functions as work flow permits
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related area), or relevant work experience
* Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in a helpdesk environment.
* Must have hands on experience with Windows operating systems, Apple Operating Systems, MS Office applications, Active Directory, and Citrix.
* Must have both hardware and software support experience. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience with Retail Point of Sale applications is a plus
* Experience with video conferencing technology
Work Schedule: Mon - Fri 8:30am - 4:30pm
About Eileen Fisher
Eileen Fisher creates beautifully simple clothes designed to move with real life.