EILEEN FISHER creates simple, timeless shapes designed to work together effortlessly, season after season. We make our clothes to last-and then take them back to be reworn again or remade into entirely new designs. We believe in the fundamental potential of every person-our employees, our customers and those who make our clothes-and are committed to creating conditions that empower people. It's all part of our commitment to doing business in a way that helps build a better industry and a better future. Our clothes are sold at over 65 EILEEN FISHER retail stores, and 1,000 department and specialty stores internationally, as well as 2 RENEW stores, which feature gently worn and remade designs from our take-back program. EILEEN FISHER is one of the largest women's fashion companies to be a certified B Corporation, which means we voluntarily meet high criteria for social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
As the Digital Merchandiser you will be responsible for driving and supporting the sales plan by delivering the Eileen Fisher direct to consumer product strategy to Eileenfisher.com. You will be successful in this role if you are an analytical and creative individual whose focus is on website conversion. In this is a cross functional role you will partner with website operations, marketing, styling, buying and planning to curate product, category and special feature assortments as well as launching and merchandising these on the site each month.
You will use data driven insights to optimize the customer journey. You will be a key link between the content, operations, marketing and merchandising teams with set up and execution of all site launches and updates to ensure that the customer, as the end user, is delivered a seamless experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Partner with the email marketing team on a weekly basis by providing/creating categories and product selects while reviewing and reacting to a weekly analysis of sales.
* Analyze category and page performance and makes recommendations to marketing teams that will drive traffic and conversion.
* Partner with Content and Operations to execute online campaigns.
* Partner with Brand Styling to align looks and Shop By Item (SBI)photography.
* Analyze A/B Testing, Certona data to make informed merchandising decisions.
* Provide insight on upcoming rollout of personalization and customer intelligence programs.
* Analyze web selling, KPI and search term reports and on a weekly and monthly basis, understanding when and where to react and address business needs.
* Run weekly analytics on top performing shops on desktop and mobile.
* Provide insight into analytics findings to affect the sales goal.
* Act as an active participant in the alignment of site navigation, marketing, and product copy.
* Partner with web developers and experience team to continually brainstorm new tools for the merchandising team as well as testing opportunities to benefit daily process and management of products.
* Data upload management for monthly site launches, including assortment prep, folder structure and maintenance (ex. Removing styles from previous seasons).
* Work in Magento including staging and production environment updates, process and documentation.
* Own and maintains cross-sells and look set up including partnering w content and merch to meet QA and launch deadlines
* Set up and maintenance of Sale merchandise on the site including removal and sorting of new and sold out items for better conversion.
* Set up and maintain merchandising on all Shop By Item and feature categories.
* Executewebsite changes as needed; call out and shifts sold out items and anchors.
* Act as the eyes of the live site and takes initiative on calling out shifts and recommendations based on sales and marketing.
* Seek to troubleshoot site issues related to merchandising set up and site maintenance.
* Partner with merchandising and content to act as a support during holidays and off hours for site maintenance.
* Provide call outs to copy team for customer facing copy of navigation and item descriptions.
* Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
* 4-6 years' experience in digital merchandising; fashion or cosmetics preferred.
* Demonstrated experience in driving sales and conversion.
* Advanced Excel skills required.
* Must be well versed in Google analytics.
* Understanding of ecommerce process flow and site functions as well as how analytics integrate and are implemented to the end user.
* Must be comfortable working in web-based tools ie google analytics, Certona, RichRelevance, Custora all a plus.
* Magento experience a plus.
* Work well with others, use productive work methods, display initiative and innovation on the job.
* Embodies and exemplifies the EILEEN FISHER culture through their work.
Reports to: Digital Merchandising Director
Location: 111 5th Ave. NY, NY
Exemption Status: Exempt
Work Schedule: Full Time, Evenings and weekends as needed.
Uniform/Clothing Allowance: Yes
About Eileen Fisher
Eileen Fisher creates beautifully simple clothes designed to move with real life.