About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
FTI Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. FTI Consulting will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
About Core Operations:
FTI Consulting's Core Operations functions provide support to our client service professionals so they are able meet and exceed the needs of our clients. Professionals within our Marketing and Communications, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Office Infrastructure, Legal, and Real Estate teams are dedicated to working together and delivering world class support across our global community.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
This role is with the Global CRM - Integration department of FTI Consulting. The CRM - Integration department is responsible for the practices, processes and technologies that operating segments and regions use to manage, record, and evaluate customer interactions in order to drive sales growth by deepening and enriching relationships with their customer bases. Candidates will work in an innovative environment comprised of leading edge implementation of salesforce.com, Eloqua, integrated with cloud-based authoritative reference data providers including: BoardEx, CapIQ, DnB, MergerMarket, with a focus on enabling the mobile enterprise and maximizing collaboration and organic growth. The Analyst role is for an experienced candidate who will play an integral role in developing and maintaining our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application built on the Salesforce platform. As a member of the CRM Global Team, you are directly responsible for empowering our senior executives with tools and information that ensure their continued success. You will also be exposed to a variety of domains and technologies outside of the Salesforce platform. This Analyst have enormous opportunities to learn and will be expected to generate ideas that positively influence future direction.
The successful applicant will be an agile and tenacious individual with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
* Interact daily by phone, email, web, and face-to-face with business constituents and stakeholders to respond to user requests, understand business needs, troubleshoot and resolve user issues in a timely manner
* Communicate effectively the status of issues to internal Business teams and to the CRM team
* Partner with these internal teams to develop roadmaps and define business processes while creating associated system requirements
* Identify current data gaps and opportunities to improve data quality
* Manage data extraction, transformation and load processes
* Design and create meaningful reports and dashboards to support business growth and development
* Perform application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency
* Apply deep functional knowledge of CRM systems to recommend changes in configuration, maintenance and standards to improve the overall user experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or closely related field or hold an Associate's degree and working towards the completion of a Bachelors
* Experience serving as the first point of contact for users who are seeking assistance over the phone or email
* Expert troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and escalate issues as required and work effectively in a high energy, team-oriented environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
* 1+ years of professional experience as a Salesforce Systems Administrator or in a Data Analyst role is preferred
* Current Salesforce Systems Administration Certification is a plus •
Business acumen and understanding of key account rankings (e.g. Fortune 1000), Corporate Hierarchy of Accounts, DnB, Standard & Poor's or other authoritative reference data sources.
* Advanced Excel skills and experience using data management tools e.g. Demand Tools
* Skilled at analyzing and digesting large data sets and parsing out key findings
* Experience with Cloud-based (SaaS) software is a plus. e.g. Eloqua, Oracle Cloud
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting is a business advisory firm.