Sonos is on a mission to inspire the world to listen better. We've designed a seamless home music experience. Now we strive to empower listeners, everywhere. As a Global Real Estate and Workplace Experience Program Manager, you'll orchestrate the end to end delivery of programs, by developing project concepts and defining requirements. High judgement, ability to influence, analytical talent, exceptional communication and leadership are essential to success in this role.
As a Global Real Estate and Workplace Experience Program Manager, you'll set end to end program strategy and direction by creating integrated, realistic program plans and executing them. You'll create and lead high performing teams, be a "big picture" thinker, a clear and concise communicator, and prioritize goals, information and recommendations. Your reconciliation and leadership skills are supremely collaborative.
The ideal candidate is relentless about details, reliable and passionate about people. You have a warm, outgoing demeanor, like having fun and enjoy building relationships. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump when necessary. You are a self-starter who likes to figure things out and a drive to get things done. You get excited about working on a wide variety of projects. You are savvy at balancing the needs and emotions of both your customers and the Workplace Experience team.
More than a candidate that checks every box, we're looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Sonos-no matter their background or how they identify. If that's you, we hope you'll apply for this role.
You want to be part of a team.
You come with new ideas and a unique point of view. You look forward to collaborating with a diverse team of individuals. You assume everyone's best intentions, welcome a healthy debate, and embrace differing opinions. You eagerly seek and give help. Transparency tops your list of values, and you proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
You enjoy a challenge.
Inquisitive and focused, you see every challenge as an opportunity. You're ambitious and comfortable making mistakes because you learn from them and bounce back quickly. You would rather create the future than wait for it. You prioritize long-term value over short-term objectives.
You love to listen.
You approach every interaction with curiosity and a desire to understand. You want to make a positive impact in the world. You're passionate about culture and know the power that music, film, podcasts, games, and stories have to bring people together.
What You'll Do
Program Start Up
* Create and manage detailed numbers including budgets, forecasts, build quantities, etc.. Identify the owners, the methods of communication and how changes will be trickled throughout the teams.
* Properly scope, schedule and budget proposed programs with potential impact for key stakeholder review.
* Develop Communication strategies with clear methods, tools and cadence to various audiences.
* Establish Program baselines and frameworks to support execution decisions.
* Generate phase appropriate KPIs and set management methods.
* Work cross-functionally to identify, develop and manage information organization methods and tools.
* Measure and track performance against baseline plans.
* Drive accountability to performance against plan.
* Lead the team to work together to resolve delivery issues.
* Own the end to end top-level program cost monitoring, control and reporting in partnership with team members.
* Rise to any necessary occasion with flexibility, ingenuity, professionalism.
* Facilitate project meetings to maintain scope, schedule and budget integrity.
Skills You'll Need
* Strong Program Management skills with at least 7+ years' experience interfacing with both internal and external clients.
* Possess solid negotiating skills: Ability to influence others.
* Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills are essential for collaborating cross-functionally with internal clients, landlords, brokers, architects, contractors and vendor.
* Experience working with CAFM systems and space management tools.
* Understanding of Security systems and software.
* Real Estate portfolio management experience is desired.
* Familiarity with evaluation property for acquisition viability and potential new site locations.
* Experience in a high growth and fast-changing environment.
More About Sonos
Sonos is a sound experience company. We pioneered multiroom wireless audio, made it sound amazing, and changed the way people listen, making it effortless for them to enjoy what they want, where they want, how they want.
Today we continue empowering listeners by developing new technologies, thoughtfully designing products, expanding our software platform, and crafting brilliant sound experiences while participating in a culture that values respect, transparency, collaboration, and ownership.
Together we're working to positively impact the world and inspire everyone to listen better-because listening brings people together, builds understanding, drives change, and makes us happier.
Notice to European Job Applicants: Information you submit as a part of your job application will be used in accordance with Sonos EU Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notice to U.S. Job Applicants: Sonos is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Follow the links to review the EEO is the Law poster and its supplement. The pay transparency policy is available here. Sonos is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Sonos is a consumer electronics company that makes a variety of wireless audio products.