First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic's employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank's information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most - providing extraordinary service.
Grow your career while making a difference
As a Full Stack Developer, you will contribute to our rapid growth by joining a dynamic and motivated environment of passionate technology and business experts dedicated to demonstrable improvements. You will have a lead developer role in nimble teams creating responsive and innovative solutions used by our colleagues in Sales, Secondary Marketing and Collateral Valuations.
What you'll do as a Full Stack Developer:
* Design and code custom software programs, APIs and Micro Services to integrate best-of-breed technologies used by multiple stakeholders in Lending.
* Collaborate with architects, developers, security specialists and vendors on innovative solutions to complex business problems, using cloud-based and on premise technologies.
* Lead, evaluate and oversee software development solutions provided by vendors. Conduct code and design reviews and collaborate closely with solution, cloud and security architects.
* Communicate with analysts and end-users daily to deliver technology solutions for their business and operational objectives.
* Translate designer mock-ups, wire frames and data flows into POCs using UI tools such as HTML5, CSS and AngularJS.
What skills you will use:
* Software development using server-side languages, especially node.js. MEAN stack experience preferred (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node.js).
* Create build / package scripts for deploying applications using GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, and Ansible.
* Leadership of technical teams, with a preference for Agile development.
* Problem solving skills to provide production support of applications.
* Communication skills to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Ability to work within our SDLC, to use management tools like Jira and Service Now.
* Required Qualifications:
* 10+ years of experience in Information Technology.
* 5+ years of experience in node.js
* 2+ years of demonstrated leadership experienceExpertise in web technologies, with an emphasis on server-side languages, especially node.js.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
* Familiar with the full SDLC and with production support experience.
* Strong technical skills and demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to and use new technologies.
* Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills.
* Outstanding organization and prioritization skills.
* Experience with multitasking and to function efficiently in a high volume, high risk and fast paced deadline oriented environment.
* Self-starter requiring minimal oversight to achieve defined goals.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.