First Republic Bank
Service Desk Support Analyst - Contract
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic's employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank's information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most - providing extraordinary service.
See service from a higher perspective
The Field Services (Desktop Support) Analyst II is primarily responsible for the efficient and accurate support and maintenance of systems and applications used at First Republic Bank. This role is part of the field services team which focuses on the direct face-to-face interaction with the business and delivery of technical solutions for all production systems bank-wide. This is a hands-on role, responsible for managing both incidents and service projects in an environment of constantly changing priorities maintaining a high level of accuracy and production.
The FSA-I is familiar with industry standard concepts, practices/procedures and maintain active awareness of I.S. department activity to make informed service decisions. Additionally, the FSA-I will make recommendations for job-specific operational improvements such as efficiency, customer satisfaction, and risk reduction.
Duties are performed in accordance with established schedules and procedures, but employees must organize daily tasks on their own work using ticketing system, and ensure proper completion of assigned tasks in a timely manner.
What you'll do as a Service Desk Support Analyst - Contract:
* Incidents: Primary area of responsibility is effective analysis, troubleshooting and accurate problem solving of technical incidents of varying degree by responding to issues received by Service tracking tool, email, phone or walk up. Includes hardware break/fix, troubleshoot bank software support, for standard operating systems & productivity tools. May require working at remote sites and overtime
* Service Projects: Responsible for accurate evaluation and decisive planning of hardware (moves, adds, changes) projects, presentation requests, office openings, software projects & other assignments. Participation will require working offsite & overtime, as needed.
* Major Incident Handling: Provide clear diagnosis of time sensitive or high priority issues. Participate in problem management closure process, work with IS resolver teams to facilitate resolution and follow up.
* Interact with vendor technical support for systems issues. Participate in on-call support.
* Communication: Provide prompt, clear and ongoing communication with end users to define clear expectations. Interact with vendor technical support to ensure effective resolution of 3rd party service. Ensure timely onsite support. Post service messages & relay updates to internal business groups. Track communications in Service tracking tool.
* Documentation & Reporting: Actively maintain workload using ticketing system. This includes the timely update of incidents assigned and received through alternate channels. i.e by phone, walk up or email.
* Provides support and maintains written resolutions to frequent problems such as networks, hardware, software applications used by Bank personnel.
* Acts as business advocate between customers and I.S. departments. Channel feedback from face-to-face contact to drive improved service satisfaction.
* Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
* Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
You could be a great fit if you have:
* Associate degree required, four year college degree preferred and/or equivalent 3 years industry experience
* Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as part of a team.
* Working knowledge in Windows based environment
* Ability to complete tasks and meet deadlines fast-paced, high stress environment.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Working knowledge of hardware/software troubleshooting Familiar with document processes and procedures.
* Working knowledge of MS Office (strong Outlook and Excel a plus)
* Knowledge of ticket tracking tools
* Working Knowledge with Citrix products and publishing a plus Working knowledge of Active Directory.
* Knowledge of device/data encryption a plus Knowledge of imaging and software deployment
* Knowledge of networking principles, practice and technologies (TCP/IP protocol suite).
* Knowledge of request/problem documenting and tracking skills (ServiceNow and Cherwell)
* Knowledge of Retail banking and financial applications a plus Knowledgeable Planning and organizational skills.
* Trading support a plus
* Executive support experience is a plus.
* Familiarity with Software distribution systems a plus (SCCM)
* Working knowledge of Blackberry Work
* Familiarity with MDM/UEM (BES, GOOD)
* Familiar with printer configuration service and support Audio visual /Projector setup experience
* Project management experience a plus Migration experience plus
* Familiarity with VMWare products a plus
* Familiarity with ITIL and Service Management concepts Industry standard Certifications are a plus.
* Familiarity with scripting a plus
* Further the First Republic Bank culture.
Are you a good fit?
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability-that's the First Republic way. Come join us!
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.