JP Morgan Chase
Req #: 190021285
Location: New York, NY, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Consumer & Community Banking group is looking for seasoned software engineers for our experimentation platform. As a front-end developer, you will be expected to be a subject matter expert in designing and building appealing UIs for customer delight. As a senior member of a small team, you will be in a position to shape the culture and influence the technology stack. Product development skills and experience with product launches are a big plus.
Culture is important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious and honest, passionate, and motivated individuals who would like to expand their skills while working on a new exciting venture for the firm.
Required Skills / Experience
* Expertise in or strong knowledge of modern front-end technologies (React/Angular/Vue, ES6/Typescript, Redux or similar state management libraries) with a strong preference for React.
* Strong experience in various types of testing approaches and code quality tools: TDD/BDD, unit, integration, end-2-end, contract, linting, etc...
* Experience with build tools (webpack, yarn/npm, node) and familiarity with the Node ecosystem.
* Familiarity with CSS Preprocessors (SASS/LESS) and CSS organization methodologies (BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS)
o Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms).
o Desire to build innovative products using cutting-edge technologies.
o A firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
o Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
Desired Skills / Experience
* Knowledge of accessibility design rules (a11y).
* Sharp eye for design and UI/UX.
* Experience with data visualization and graphing/charting libraries (D3.js, HighCharts, Google Charts).
* Experience with Service Workers and Progressive Web Apps (Workbox, Lighthouse).
* Experience with containerization and cloud technologies.
* Experience developing on a macOS environment using OSS.
About JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury and other services.