CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received a number of exciting awards including:
* Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
* Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
* In April 2018 CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
* Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
* Secured CNBC Disruptor 50 List in 2017 and 2018.
* Won SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in 2017 and 2018.
About the Role
The Financial Systems Analyst will join a growing Financial Systems team supporting financial systems and processes. The Financial Systems Analyst will support the maintenance, development, documentation, end-user training, and ad hoc business needs associated with our financial software systems. As part of the overall FP&A team, you will assist team members, as well as internal business end-users and act as a resource to facilitate budget, forecasting and reporting processes. The desired candidate for this role has strong attention to detail, enjoys complex problem solving, and takes pride in their work. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment and enjoys making an impact, then this is a great role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
* Lead the data import / load process (Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly) from Accounting ERP system
* Own all maintenance, training, documentation, and development requirements associated with the financial planning software system
* Manage recurring cross-functional processes with other teams, focusing on refinement and enhancement wherever possible
* Act as a resource for FP&A team members in monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial cycles (budgeting, forecasts, reporting, etc)
* Audit data to ensure data integrity; work with process owners to resolve any data issues
* Support in the execution of major system changes (e.g., updates, integrations, new configurations) impacting financial systems and participate in all aspects of system testing
* Provide technical support as needed to end users and ensure any critical issues are resolved quickly
What You'll Need
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent is required
* 1-3 years' experience working in or supporting a finance or accounting department
* Experience with any of the following applications in our finance systems stack, including: Adaptive Planning, Oracle NetSuite, Domo, Smartsheets, Salesforce
* Advanced Excel fundamentals and SQL query design
* Highly organized, efficient, and customer service-oriented with a demonstrated desire to improve existing processes
* Strong time management skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects at a given time
* Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and with time constraints
* Ability to manage change effectively and always mindful of downstream technology, business processes, and systems implications
* Must be a self-starter, independent problem solver, team-player, proactive
* Technology / SaaS industry experience preferred
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike
* Market leader in compensation and equity awards
* Competitive vacation policy
* Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
* Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
* Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
* Wellness programs
* Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
* Peer recognition
* Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
* Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike is a provider of security technology and services, focused on identifying threats in advance and on targeted attacks.