CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service - all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
* October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine. * June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion. * April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
About the Role
Duties and Responsibilities for the platform administrator and project coordinator.
* Partner with business stakeholders to assess, analyze, design, and deploy functionality in support of business process and operations. * Plan, coordinate, test, and communicate changes, upgrades/maintenance schedules, and new services with business and impacted groups, ensuring environment stability. * Monitor and manage the assigned platforms, proactively resolve issues, and support tier1 team members in support of the platform user base. * Identify and manage integrations within the assigned platforms per InfoSec and applicable CrowdStrike policies * Maintain system documentation, work instructions, tier 1 support processes, and knowledge base articles and adapt them as they evolve * Manage application user accounts, ensure timely provisioning and deprovisioning, recommend licensing levels and security groups that support the business need. * Work with business operations and InfoSec to ensure appropriate controls and audit logs are in place and conduct periodic access reviews * Apply automation to processes where appropriate. * Coordinate projects for assigned applications and work with the PMO to ensure projects are moving forward as planned * Day to day administrative responsibilities in support of the PMO process * Work within a project governance structure (methodology, required templates and reporting) * Perform a range of administrative duties through all phases of our projects, from start-up through execution and close-out * Assist with maintenance of project files and preparation of reports * Track project progress, monitor and modify project schedules and provide status updates to the project/management team. Escalate issues to management and/or appropriate leadership as appropriate * Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client, consultants, architects and project team
* Technical Skills * MS PowerShell, curl, REST API, MS SQL, JSON, XML, Python, NodeJS * Application experience with * Corporate intranets, OKTA, BOX, DOMO, Slack, SmartSheet, Survey Monkey
* Project Management or Project Administration/Coordination * Agile product methodology * Familiarity with workflow and automation tools that automate business process on various application platforms
* Soft skills * Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service, be a good listener and work well with a diverse group of customers and IT. * Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering complex applications. * Strong problem solving/analytical skills, knowledge of analytical tools, and complex troubleshooting methods. * Ability to work through ambiguous situations, motivate the team and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and challenging environment. * Self‐motivated, able to work independently, and takes initiative. * Ability to multitask in a fast‐paced environment. * Excellent organizational, presentation, interpersonal and team building skills * Provide insight and knowledge into improving both platform management and PMO processes
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
* Market leader in compensation and equity awards * Competitive vacation policy * Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan * Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption * Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment * Wellness programs * Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats * Peer recognition * Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation * Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry's best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike is a company providing endpoint protection solutions.