Role Summary:The Field Support Specialist will serve as the main point of contact supporting service delivery for a team of field service engineers, biomedical technicians and Directors of Service. This role will require outstanding customer service skills, excellent communication, attention to detail, and aproactive approach to ensure seamless service delivery to our customers.
Essential Responsibilities:•Handle inbound and outbound support calls with field personnel to ensure timely service delivery
* Provide field support to Field Service Engineers, BMETs and Directors of Service. Primary point of contact for the following: Service Delivery escalation support - Parts Escalations, Tools Management, Inventory Management etc.
IB (Install Base) Maintenance Customer Reporting
Track and/or complete administrative tasks as identified to support field personnel
* Management of quality metrics to ensure operational excellence around service delivery
* Root cause escalations to identify systemic solutions
* Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications/Requirements:1. Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent training and work experience.
2. Three years experience in a customer service environment.
3. Strong computer system knowledge and working ability including the following applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, Windows, Siebel, Oracle
4. Work schedule within business hours of operation supporting regional alignment with potential
overtime as needed.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
. Or 4 years process management experience. 4. Prior experience with Calibration standards and test equipment requirements
Desired Characteristics:1. Experience in the Healthcare Field and/or Service Organization
2. Experience working with Diagnostic Imaging service requests, Siebel 8.1 and Cares
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.Additional Locations:United States;Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin;Milwaukee, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York, New Jersey, Denver, San Diego, Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, Atlanta, Little Rock, Orlando, Tampa, Philadelphia, Nashville;
About General Electric
General Electric is a multinational conglomerate corporation offering infrastructure and financial services.