* Provide direct support to Industrial Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) & Software as a Service (SaaS) users.
* Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to customers' individual needs.
* Work directly with service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
* Drive customer communication during critical events and lead retrospective meetings.
* Drive projects that improve support-related processes and customer technical support experience.
* Write tutorials, how-to-videos, and other technical articles for the customer community.
* Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple services.
* Bachelor's degree, or foreign degree equivalent, in STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) and 2 years of related experience.
* 2 years of experience with: Linux Operating System; Relational Databases (Oracle, Postgres, SQL Server or MySQL); Git; Shell Scripting; Agile Development; SOAP or REST; PLSQL; Microservices Architecture or Client Server Architecture; Java; and Monitoring tools (New Relic, AppDynamics, or Splunk).
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
* GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.Additional Locations:United States;California;San Ramon;
General Electric is a high-tech industrial company engaged in energy, healthcare, and transportation.