Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech's 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a "Top 100 Global Technology Company" by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation's most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to support the Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR) at their court location in San Francisco, CA. The individual will be responsible for providing IT support for the users at the San Francisco court as well as various other court locations in the region. The engineer will work closely with other support engineers located at EOIR Headquarters in Falls Church, VA for any issues they are unable to resolve independently.
The FSS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer's success is driving our growth.
The following are the primary responsibilities of the Field Engineer:
* Deskside Support which includes
* In depth knowledge of Windows 10 Operating System
* Experience in imaging desktops/ laptops
* Experience in troubleshooting VPN connectivity
* Experience in providing support for Office 2016 / O365 applications
* Experience in troubleshooting cabling issues and be able to install data drops and run their associated cabling to the patch panel
* Asset Inventory Support
* Conduct physical inventory of assets
* Conduct scheduled and random electronic inventories
* Process computer equipment for excess and disposition
* Maintain accurate asset records for all Government property for which the engineer is responsible
* Disposal Preparation Support
* Ensure disposal policies and procedures are employed
* Ensure every device is wiped/degaussed prior to site removal
* Video Conferencing and Audio/Video O&M
* Troubleshoot system problems and repairs
* Work with support staff for remote troubleshooting and repairs
* Assist in setting up presentation devices and Video Conference units
* Set up, ensure functionality, be available during events and shut down video conferences
* Experience with Crestron, VIQ applications and Cisco VTC equipment is a plus.
* Local On-Site Cabling
* Restart wiring closet cabling electronics including switches or other network devices
* Replace defective cabling electronics and simple replacement of defective cabling electronics and components such as switch blades
* Experience in providing support for peripheral devices to include but not limited to printers and mini-switches.
* Account Management Services
* Server Support which includes
* Experience with DHCP, Print Servers, Active Directory 2008\2012
* Experience with server hardware in order to assist with the replacement of defective parts.
* Experience with SCCM is a plus.
* Excellent communications skills: Written and Verbal
* Performs other duties as assigned
Requires Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent and 5+ years of related experience.
Clearance Requirements: Ability to obtain a DOJ Public Trust (Must obtain clearance prior to setting start date)
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.