Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech (MSS) is seeking a motivated, mission oriented SharePoint Developer, to work in Crystal City, VA. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Automation of Business Processes using SharePoint 2013 and 2016 Workflow capabilities within SharePoint Designer.
* Planning, creation, configuration, customization, checks, and remedy of issues related to SharePoint Sites and user requirements.
* Creation of dashboards/Business Intelligence based on key performance indicators.
* Creating and/or implementing graphical design for customer SharePoint site branding
* Management of site collection permissions
* User training, provisioning, and management of SharePoint 2013 custom solutions and sites
* Proactively identify and communicates issues, risks, progress to customer, contractor team, and IT stakeholders, providing options and next steps
* Conduct and participate in regularly scheduled and ad hoc SharePoint testing
* Bachelor's degree
* Candidate must be DoD 8570 IAT Level II qualified for the position including:
* CompTIA Security+ certification is required to start and must be current under Continuing Education (CE) rules
* Microsoft Office SharePoint 2013 certification (exam 77-419) or equivalent Computing Environment certification is required within 6 months of start date.
* Active Secret clearance
* Minimum two years of professional experience supporting technology delivery to commercial or government clients
* Two years of experience using SharePoint Designer to customize and support SharePoint Sites
* Extensive workflow development using out-of-the-box SharePoint capabilities and/or SharePoint Designer
* Proven ability to participate in the analysis of IT and business issues
* Experience supporting SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016
* Preferred Qualifications:
* Experience with SharePoint in the US Army unclassified network or DoD environment highly desired. Familiar with the Army Acquisition Community is a plus.
* Experience in Visual Studio, .NET Framework, and C#
* Knowledge of the SharePoint App Model/Add In Model and SharePoint Framework
* Knowledge or experience with Office 365 and/or Azure
* Experience using project management tools e.g. MS Project and JIRA
* Understanding of agile and waterfall software development models
* Ability to provide superior customer service; possess strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills in a dynamic customer centric environment
* Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent problem solving skills
Education and Certification requirements:
Compliant with DoD 8570 IAT Level II (e.g. Security+ CE or candidates who can be compliant within 60 days of starting their position.
Security clearance requirements:
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.