Brain Corp is a San Diego-based AI company that specializes in the development of self-driving technology. Our AI tech represents the next generation of artificial brains for robots - it enables machines to perceive, learn, and navigate complex environments, while avoiding people and obstacles. We partner with commercial equipment manufacturers, and global consumer electronics brands, to transform their products into self-driving robots.
We are seeking a passionate, experienced full-time Field Product Specialist to join our Client Services Team. The person hired for this position will be required to oversee the initial placement of Brain Corporation's autonomously driven robotic floor scrubber within our various customer locations throughout the United States as well as some internationally. These site deployments will include installation of machines sold to customers, walkthroughs for site assessments, as well as demos and extended trials demonstrating our technology to potential customers.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Teach the staff of our client how to successfully operate the robotic floor scrubber, perform rudimentary troubleshooting of the floor scrubber. Provide staff with training needed to achieve robotic operator certification
* Provide excellent customer service and response to our client's needs
* Become an expert in our product and it's applications, understand the technical challenges and work with our customers to successfully install, train, demonstrate, and maintain our equipment to a high level of satisfaction
* Follow deployment SOPs; create and maintain summarized records of the product installation with each client
* Ensure successful deployment by working with tech services and other resources as needed
* Develop routes together that maximize utilization and provide as close to trouble-free operation as possible
* Provide customer feedback to tech services, account management, and product management as appropriate
* When not traveling to client sites, the person hired for this position will be required to perform other duties such as responding to customer service inquiries, developing training materials for future deployment staff on how to operate and install Brain's robotic scrubbers, perform beta testing on technology in development, and similar tasks.
What you need
* High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree in a STEM discipline desired
* 3-5 years of experience working with customers in a technical/field or customer service role preferred
* Proficiency in English verbal and written skills required. Ability to speak Spanish a plus
* Must be able to present a professional appearance with customers
* Reliability, dependability, and flexibility with changing customer requirements required. Must possess the ability to be a self-starter and detail oriented
* Valid US Driver's license
Travel Requirement: 75%
The installation and setup of our product occur during business off-hours. Therefore, when traveling to customer sites the person can expect to be working four- or five-hour shifts either late in the evening (9 p.m. to 2 a.m.) or early in the morning (3 to 8 a.m.).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit Must be able to lift 50LBS. Must stand and walk for long periods of time.
About Brain Corporation
Brain Corporation is a developer of autonomous navigational technologies.