Brain Corporation is a San Diego-based AI company that specializes in the development of self-driving technology. Our AI tech represents the next generation of artificial brains for robots - it enables machines to perceive, learn, and navigate complex environments, while avoiding people and obstacles. We partner with commercial equipment manufacturers, and global consumer electronics brands, to transform their products into self-driving robots.
The Senior Manager, Information Security will strategically oversee all enterprise information security priorities; including but not limited to security program, data security, system security, and network security. As part of the Information Technology team, this individual will build relationships throughout the enterprise to bring internal business stakeholders and their projects and initiatives into comprehensive security evaluation.
Task & Responsibilities
* Security Program Development and Management * Provide security expertise, training, and guidance to cross-functional teams including Business Analysts, Systems Administrators, and software development teams * Identify, design and implement security initiatives and objectives * Create and maintain key operational metrics, dashboards for SOC operations and presentation for senior management. * Conduct research on emerging security technologies in support of systems development efforts, and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility in a holistically secure environment * Identifies legal and regulatory standards with which the company must comply and reports on this compliance (e.g., Personally Identifiable Information (PII), GDPR, etc.); Assist with the planning and execution of SOX certifications
* Incident/breach Response * Responsible for global corporate wide security event monitoring and response * Lead investigations of security violations and breaches and recommends solutions; prepares reports on intrusions as necessary and provides analysis summary to management * Provide incident response support as toolset-specific Subject Matter Expert for security events including but not limited to intrusion detection, malware infections, denial of service attacks, privileged account misuse and network breaches * Establish and maintain security event logging and correlation architecture * Develop enabling anomaly detection technology requirements and drive successful implementation
* Enterprise Risk Management * Identify, design and implement security initiatives and objectives
What you need
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience * Seven or more years of experience in computer science, management information systems, or data security experience * Prior experience with identity management tools (e.g. RSA IG&L, Aveksa, SailPoint IdentityNow) * Knowledge and experience with Active Directory, LDAP, DB, UNIX/Linux, AWS IAM * Good understanding of RBAC methodologies * Understanding of DevOps concepts, including continuous integration, continuous deployment and automated testing * Experience with SOX audit programs * Proven expertise in standing up new organizational capabilities * Cross-functional leadership, ability to act as a translator to foster collaboration across functional and organizational boundaries * Willing and able to roll up sleeves and get into the details
Things that make a difference
* Industry certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CEH, PMP, GCIH, GSEC or equivalent experience * Advanced Degree * Robotics domain experience
This position is located in our San Diego headquarters and reports to the Senior Director of Information Technology.
About Brain Corporation
Brain Corporation is a developer of autonomous navigational technologies.