* Lead the enterprise architecture governance (EARB, technology sourcing, data) and compliance processes to ensure all areas of IT are architecting and implementing solutions that adhere to the defined guiding principles and defined multi-year architecture roadmaps
* Develop and maintain architecture artifacts, frameworks and patterns as references for the development teams across IT
* Promote the EA processes, strategies and recommendations to the organization, including the enterprise's IT and business leaders
* Understand, advocate and support the enterprise architecture strategies
* Lead creation of governing principles to guide EA decision making by collaborating with the extended architecture community
* Lead definition, evaluation and refresh of the defined EA standards and taxonomy
* Govern processes and solutions and ensure that the defined taxonomy is leveraged by the enterprise.
* Manage processes required to maintain the enterprise repository
* Participate in development of multi-year strategies and implementation roadmaps for various business units across the enterprise
* Lead analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise architecture
* Participate in the architecture community of practice, IT technology talks, external events and customer briefings
* Lead the development of communication and enablement plan for the IT architecture teams
Required Skills and Experience: -
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, systems analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
* 15+ years progressively responsible experience in information technology
* Seven to 10 years of experience in at least two IT disciplines (such as enterprise architecture, application architecture, application development, middleware, information analysis or operations) in a multitier environment
* Prior experience in leading enterprise architecture processes like EARB is a must
* Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
* Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
* Strong leadership skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent planning and organizational skills
* Knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture
* Knowledge of business re-engineering principles and processes
* Familiarity with basic graphical modeling approaches, tools and model repositories
* Understanding of the political climate of the enterprise and how to navigate the politics
* Ability to define, maintain and manage architecture models, frameworks and artifacts and their building blocks (lower level component) for the enterprise
* Ability to balance the long-term ("big picture") and short-term implications of individual decisions
* Ability to translate business needs into EA requirements
* Ability to apply multiple solutions to business problems
* Ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
* Experience and understanding of the SFDC product architecture is a big plus
* Develop and periodically review target architecture, with a bias towards SaaS, PaaS solutions
* Design, develop, manage, and communicate enterprise data architecture strategies and roadmaps for Salesforce IT
* Share in developing the long term strategic direction for the company's IT enterprise architecture
* Liaise with management and subject matter experts across the industry and within the organization to accomplish objectives
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.