Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Have you mastered the balance between creativity and technology? Do you want to be part of a company that is changing the way software is developed and used? The IT Salesforce System Specialist is responsible for line of business support on complex Salesforce implementations. The System Specialist will be the primary technical and process expert in their service area and will work in collaboration with developers, business stakeholders, and other technology teams that impact their end to end business process area of expertise. Daily activities will include, but are not limited to, resolving technical and functional support issues, performing trend analysis and identifying enhancements to reduce support requests, and collaborating with development teams to improve the design of new functionality. The successful candidate must be agile and able to support multiple priorities.
● Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases
● Proactively monitor services to identify issues.
● Maintains updated system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures
● Actively transfers knowledge throughout organization, participates in knowledge sharing projects to develop best practices, leads knowledge sharing sessions, and mentors junior staff and new hires
● Perform tasks related to the day-to-day operations of several large implementations of Salesforce including managing user access, sharing model, creation and maintenance of custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, and troubleshooting of Apex and integrations
● Manages tasks and projects in a fast-paced support environment, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.