What you'll be doing...
You'll lead the architecture and development of Enterprise Voice & Voice Over IP (VoIP) Ordering systems. You will be leading and facilitating meetings and discussions to elicit business, product and network requirements to define and deliver architectural solutions and prescriptive guidance. Also you will drive end-to-end process and solution leadership to successfully complete large impactful programs on time with well-managed scopes and costs.
* Drivenew business initiatives, modernize the existing application to cloud native architecture and apply appropriate architecture patterns and design principles.
* Manage the governance, relationship and performance management of vendors who are under contract to provide new development & maintenance support.
* Establish relationships and work with managers at all levels independently.
* Articulate the problem statement and openly bring up challenges, roadblocks and impediments, negotiate, influence and drive solutions with directors and for tactical and strategic enterprise architecture approach and business capabilities.
* Leverage industry trends to drive innovation and solution excellence across various functional domains within the Verizon Business Order Management Space.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience in Information Technology as an enterprise/solutions architect, or a systems analyst role in Telecommunication.
* Experience on VOIP, LEC Interfaces, Activation & Provisioning
* Experience leading software developers, systems or process analysts.
* Experience with J2EE Technology Stack.
* Experience on Relational Database (DB2 or Oracle), Unix/LINUX.
* Experience on Angular / React JS, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Experience with Container Technology in Cloud Computing - Docker, Kubernetes & Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
* Experience in articulating the business drives and architectural approach/trade-offs during discussions for solution buy-in at various levels and gain consensus.
* Demonstrated data-driven mindset and decision making skills.
* Experience with order management telecom domain.
* Experienced with AI and Machine Learning.
* Experience migrating applications to Cloud.
* Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.