What you'll be doing...
As a Senior Java developer you will be responsible for all aspects of VZW Wholesale Revenue Assurance application development.
* Design and develop audits for VZW wholesale roaming operations.
* Identify areas for automation to reduce manual efforts for Revenue Assurance team.
* Automate identity management within the wholesale RA application.
* Work closely with Wholesale RA team to deliver monthly releases.
* Support SOX compliance activities by providing required artifacts for monthly, quarterly & annual audits.
* Compete in hackathons and Dojos to solve business problems as well as accelerate the pace of innovation.
* Resolve security vulnerabilities within 30 days of detection.
* Build and maintain a dashboard for Wholesale RA.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Hands-on Java Programming experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree in computer science or relevant.
* Three or more years of UNIX scripting, Oracle PL SQL programming.
* Experience in HTML5 development.
* Knowledge of Big Data tools like Hadoop.
* Hands -on Python experience.
* Agile application development.
* Knowledge with DevOps tools such as GIT, Jenkins & JIRA.
* AWS Certification.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.