Responsible for generation of quarterly Structures fleet tracking reports (Individual Aircraft Tracking, Loads/Environment Spectra Survey) for the Operational F-35 Lightning II fleet. Using a toolset provided by the UK based Structures and Prognostics Health Management (SPHM) team, the applicant will work with the Customer and Prime Contractor (Lockheed Martin) to develop and mature reporting content. The role requires maturation of reports to meet customer requirements and delivery to a contracted schedule.
The applicant will be expected to work independently and take responsibility for production of multiple reports.
The applicant is expected to be able to solve problems, sharing best practice with the remainder of the SPHM team.
1. Provides database management, identification of flights, identification and management of corrupt data.
2. Provide processing of data, identification and resolution of problems.
3. Participates in development of capability, observes system operation and describes problems encountered.
4. Data analysis to identify trends within the data, clear concise reporting of data trends within the quarterly reports.
5. Preparation of reports and data in MS Word & Excel following established format SQL queries to obtain data for reporting.
6. System updates and writing scripts as required to ensure reports meet customer expectations. Prepare
recommendations and corrective action requirements reports.
7. Deals with queries and requests from the customer - may involve preparation of ad-hoc data using SQL or other methods. Provides independent recommendations for task expansion, increased efficiency, and performance improvement. Maintains high profile customer contact for improving liaison and good technical and programmatic relationships.
8. Prepares and gives presentations to management and customers.
About BAE Systems
BAE Systems is a global company engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and support of defense and aerospace systems.