As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer's objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions. Supports the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise. Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
8-10 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience. Prior team leadership or management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Oracle Consulting is seeking a solution architect to help expand our client base in the ERPM Cloud domain.
The Oracle SAP solution architect is responsible for analysing and translating business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve complex business objectives. The Solution Architect will advise on the entire lifecycle of an SAP ecosystem and has big picture ownership of generational technologies comprising the SAP investment.
We are seeking SAP professionals who can design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
The Architect will be a member of the EMEA ERPM Centre of Excellence (CoE) business development team. Report to the EMEA ERPM CoE Senior Consulting Director.
THIS RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDES:
* SAP-Financials Accounting and Operations professionals who can design, implement, deploy and support SAP financial solutions for finance, accounting, cost controls, executive controls, treasury, investment management, funds management and real estate management.
* This responsibility includes interacting with clients at all levels to understand the business requirements to conclude the blue print, configuration, testing, migration, support and continuous enhancements of the General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Treasury / Banks, Controlling, Project Systems and Funds Management.
* Analysis of the current SAP architecture to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvements with Oracle Cloud application such as enhancing business processes, expanding capacity, reducing time & cost, and increasing overall effectiveness. Acts as an arbitrator, as needed, to bring the appropriate parties together to drive discussions to decisions in a timely manner.
* Documents the SAP enterprise architecture design and analysis work. Develops a capability road map of the enterprise portfolio from current to future state. Map cloud journey and assist clients with transformation.
* Lead Client engagement discussion, support Oracle Sales, Pre-Sales and Delivery teams.
* Cooperate with License NNN Sales teams, ERPM business development teams and EMEA Sales management.
* Animate EMEA SAP consultant community, elaborate enablement/training certification with Apps enablement team.
* Advise clients on cloud adoption and change management
* Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related study, is required. MBA or MS in a relevant computing field is preferred.
* Candidate must have deep knowledge of SAP and have proven experience in consulting and delivering complex solutions.
* In depth knowledge of SAP EEC version 6.
* Strong experience in architecting SAP solutions: SAP, SAP ERP/ECC, SAP BO/BW, SAP HANA, Business Objects, SAP NetWeaver with specific emphasis on PI, BI, Master Data Management and SAP Mobility.
* Demonstrates well rounded technology experience/exposure - Java, Microsoft, IBM, Open Source, CA, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.
* Proven ability to develop detailed solution designs. Understands architecture constructs and patterns, protocols such as SOAP, REST etc., development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.).
* Good grasp of the data migration
* Self-starter who thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced business environment.
* Excellent project management, organizational and planning skills.
* Experienced in worked with a Program Management Office (PMO)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Knowledge of Oracle applications an advantage.
* Business consultancy experience, able to interact with C-level decision makers
* Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within the company on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
* Have some latitude in decision-making acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
* Experience in leading and managing within a large and diverse international organization
* Has been in an architecture leadership role in 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations at Fortune 500 companies, including post implementation experience. Experience working in an environment with heavy mix of SaaS and on-prem applications.
* At least ten years of experience in areas such as application design and development, application integration, middleware, database management or operations, information security, technical architecture, network management, mobility.
* Experience in selling/delivering ERPM related services.
* Experience in leading virtual teams.
* Solution Architect with proven SAP knowledge
* Detailed functional knowledge of major business processes and associated functionality in the EPM and ERP space
* A creative and agile problem-solver
* Excellent facilitation skills, including experience planning and participating in architecture and design sessions.
* Can demonstrate a strong awareness of the differences between cloud and on-premise solutions and their benefits
* Willing and able to travel for project work throughout the EMEA region, and has a European work permit
* Fluent in English, other European language an advantage
* Ability to lead and manage by influence.
* High levels of energy, passion, creativity and enthusiasm.
* Ability to understand, motivate and energize a sales force.
* Ability to combine day-to-day operations with strategic input and leadership.
* Ability to collaborate and communicate with Executives across Oracle's lines of business.
* Coaching, mentoring and communication skills.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.