Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Product and Solution Architect will be part of the Oracle Communications Product Management team and will be working on developing and testing new Enterprise communications solutions that adds value to the Enterprise Communications portfolio. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience of Unified communications products, Session Border controller and keen computer networking and integration testing skills.
As a Product and Solutions Architect you will be responsible for:
* Integration/Inter-op testing of various Oracle Communications products with 3rd party vendors and providing Solutions.
* Design test network, test infrastructure for integration/inter-op environment.
* Work closely with Product Management and Sales Consulting to identify Market/Customer needs and come up with new solutions.
* Work closely with various 3rd party test certification vendors to help certify Oracle Communications products
* Write and publish detailed Best practice documents and application notes that will be customer facing
Experience / Qualifications -
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in a Solutions Integration test role preferably in a telephony or data networking environment.
* BS or MS in Computer Science or Information Technology
* Familiarity with data networking and telephony environments with an emphasis on Next Generation IP services.
* Experience in a networking environment and higher level protocol layers working with common Internet protocols (IP, TCP, TLS, H.323, SIP, DNS, SNMP, etc.).
* Experience with Python, TCL, Perl, JAVA or other scripting languages.
* Experience with Cisco, Avaya Call Manager Solutions, Genesys and Microsoft Teams.
* Public Cloud experience (Azure, AWS)
* Good Communication skills
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.