Document Management Analyst II-Brooklyn, NY
Req #: 221847
Location: Brooklyn, NY US
Job Category: Service Contract Act
Minimum Security Clearance: DOJ MBI
* Assigned to the Civil Division.
* Provides support to attorneys working on large and document intensive Health Care Fraud cases.
* Specific duties include: preparing and reviewing a variety of substantive legal and non-legal documents and trial related documents; providing litigative case management and organizing cases for court presentations including trial; and, performing a variety of advanced research and automation support for assigned AUSAs.
* Often works with minimal supervision.
* Previous litigation experience is preferred.
* Undergraduate degree required.
* Certain assignments may require experience or substantial undergraduate coursework in, for example, finance/accounting, health care, or substantial experience in the legal environment or in information technology.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
* Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities.
* Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Concordance, Summation, Trial Director, etc.
* Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
* A DOJ MBI is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
US-Brooklyn-NY-NEW YORK CITY
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.