Broadridge Financial Solutions
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
The candidate for this QA Automation Engineer position has a deep knowledge of:
* SQL and noSQL databases in order to understand and work iteratively with complex data sets and models. Data will be tested for accuracy, completeness and performance;
* FIX protocol and message-driven testing;
* Design and setup of an automated test framework; some knowledge of Java;
* Test strategies that can be executed timely to accommodate an agile SDLC organized into sprints. To that end, good common sense, as well as the use of automation tools such as Selenium or Cucumber, should allow a complete and sensible set of regression tests to run efficiently within the timeframe of each agile sprint.
Other desirable experience includes:
* Knowledge of the financial markets, including fixed income instruments and trading life cycle;
* Devising/configuring integration tests, to ensure the newly built modules are integrated properly with their source systems and are robust enough for accurate, speedy delivery to the downstream consumers;
* Ensuring the usability of the Customer UI experience.
* Experience with Selenium and Cucumber test tools.
The QA professional we seek for our exciting new product exhibits a keen sense of end-to-end ownership of the quality of that product, organizing his/her assigned tasks with care, attention to detail under pressure, and respect for target delivery dates. He/she enjoys working with a small, talented team but has an independent mindset to champion our Customers' experience of quality as the foremost group deliverable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Broadridge Financial Solutions
Broadridge Financial Solutions is the provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for wealth management, asset management and capital markets firms.