Broadridge Financial Solutions
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We're currently recruiting a Peripheral Operator to join our dynamic team in Coppell, TX. This opportunity is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications. As an Associate Peripheral Operator, you will be responsible for operating various IBM high speed laser printers, various peripheral devices, and cut-sheet printers.
* Working with shift Supervisor, Production Coordinator, and Print Lead, you will prioritize work requests and ensure that jobs are printed in priority order.
* Ensure that the quality of all work produced meets quality standards and continually monitor print quality by reviewing work as it is printed. Immediately bring any quality issues/problems to the attention of the shift Supervisor or Lead.
* Stays informed of/follows all relevant Broadridge policies to ensure the security and privacy of data as well as professional business conduct
* High School diploma or equivalent education and experience required.
* Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
* You will be thorough attention to details and a self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative.
* Ability to relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Broadridge Financial Solutions
Broadridge Financial Solutions is the provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for wealth management, asset management and capital markets firms.