Broadridge Financial Solutions
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
As a Representative on our team, you can deeply impact overall client happiness. On our team you will accomplish this through proper tracking, servicing, and timely resolution of client issues. You'll develop technical knowledge of the various functions. You will communicate with sales associates in a collaborative environment to best approach a customer needs. You will identify and assist with customer questions or issues to appropriate level of management to ensure timely response and resolution.
* You will build service excellence
* You will provide effective, efficient, timely and complete information to customers during issue resolution.
* Maintain positive client relationships as well as with internal Broadridge personnel.
* You will answer, evaluate and prioritize incoming telephone; voicemail - email requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with the application; hardware; software; networking; applications and other computer-related technologies.
* You'll retain ownership and take responsibility to ensure each problem is completed within a specified period of time before closing ticket.
* Ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent.
* Initiate onboarding process with client by communicating by email and phone calls
* Schedule calls with the client to discuss expectations for the website and layout, design, branding, and content.
* Update and transfer website content from client's old website to new flex template website, including text, hyperlinks, and images.
* Upon completion of initial setup proved client with ability to preview site and provide client with opportunity to request changes or revisions. This may require a brief follow up phone call or email discussion.
* Provide follow-up and status updates to clients throughout the onboarding process on all outstanding issues, questions, progress updates and completion notifications
* Work collaboratively with clients to capture content and related assets necessary to build and design client's website.
* Multi-task a large number of assigned client website on-boarding task on a daily, weekly and monthly basis throughout the on-boarding process
* Communicate clearly and professionally to clients both written and verbally
Skills and requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of similar experience preferred
* Ability To Effectively Collaborate With Other Broadridge Service Support Areas
* Able to deftly communicate within the department and be a phenomenal teammate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Broadridge Financial Solutions
Broadridge Financial Solutions is the provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for wealth management, asset management and capital markets firms.