Digital Project Manager, OPI Global Digital Team
COTY Professional Beauty | Los Angeles
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are actively looking for our future digital project manager to support the delivery of the opi.com replatform to Hyrbis commerce as well as deliver against the OPI digital roadmap
* Working with OPI Global digital team and Professional Beauty technology team & project manager, document/challenge project deliverables, scope in statements of work and write up user scenarios for OPI web development and systems integration projects, with key focus on but not limited to Hybris Commerce replatform (other projects will cover eCRM, DAM, PIM, gifting/customization and other side web dev projects)
* Develop, manage, and document (in the agreed format) all production schedules, milestones, projections, estimates, and budgets for OPI brand projects.
* Deliver project outputs in accordance with project plans, costs, and customer expectations.
* Manage project scope, identifying, defining, and communicating risks and change requests before taking appropriate action to minimize impact on project success.
* Focus on prevention of slippage and overrun. Early identification of risk with suitable and proactive mitigation plans that are actively managed.
* Manage the test and acceptance process to attain global OPI brand team signoff.
* Serve as primary point of contact for Coty Professional Beauty technology team, SI and OPI global digital and North America teams to ensure all project milestones are met and moved along smoothly
* Reporting into the senior platform experience manager on the global OPI digital team, coordinate input from all project members, primarily on the platform experience team, ensuring individual project tasks are assigned to team members and they're made accountable for their delivery. Hold regular meetings to monitor progress, and ensure all tasks are completed on time.
* Ensure that all work is produced in accordance with appropriate processes and that opportunities for improvement are identified and agreed upon.
* Ensure the project tracker is updated and maintained.
* Attend regular Coty PB project meetings to report project progress.
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
* Experience working in Agile
* Experience working within teams building ecommerce systems or other high-availability web-based applications
* Experience with issue and bug management systems such as the Atlassian suite (e.g., JIRA, Confluence) and/or Microsoft Visual Studio (TFS)
* 4+ years of project management experience managing projects through the entire lifecycle, from inception to go live
* Solid understanding of the ecommerce landscape, including ecommerce platforms and relevant integrations with other systems, analytics,
* Ecommerce project management experience, either within an agency, systems integration consultancy, or online/digital department of an established retail brand
* 2 years' experience delivering enterprise level commerce programs, Hybris preferred
* Project management experience in software development or systems integration working on medium-sized and/or complex projects
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Coty's purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of our consumers' beauty. Aligned to this is our mission - to strive over time to become the global industry leader by being the clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
We are one of the world's largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, and our strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands.
As the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics, we operate across three divisions:
* Coty Consumer Beauty: focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel
* Coty Luxury: focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy
* Coty Professional Beauty: focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd
Coty is a truly global player with over 20,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries in Asia, Latin America, Australia, Middle East and Africa, as well as Europe and North America and products sold in over 130 countries and territories. Our headquarters are in London, New York, Geneva and Paris.
Want to know more? For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com
Equal Employment Opportunities
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Coty is a beauty company with a portfolio of well-known brands in four categories: fragrances, color cosmetics, skin care and body care.