Senior Technical Project Manager, US, Luxury, Philosophy.com
COTY, New York, NY
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for managing the portfolio of projects and daily operations of internal and external business applications, interfaces and systems that power the philosophy.com e-commerce site.
The Technical Project Manager will lead the Systems Integrator relationship and ensure all technical solutions support philosophy.com's business objectives while adhering to Coty's technical and broader regulatory standards.
The role will lead all interfaces between key SalesForce platforms (Commerce and Marketing) Enterprise platforms including SAP, and all 3rd party platforms including CRM, Analytics, Loyalty, Payment Gateway, CRM, Warehouse Management. The role will also lead interfaces for new technologies added to drive the business.
* Lead business and technical requirements scoping, documentation and on-going management. Ensure alignment across key stakeholders including Philosophy business leadership, Coty E-Commerce and IT organizations.
* Lead relationship with Systems Integrator. Drive all phases of project management, from inception to execution, while ensuring adherence to schedules and budgets. Challenge estimates provided by SI based on industry experience and best practices.
* Oversee daily interfaces of the philosophy.com technical eco-system.
* Establish and monitor a quality assurance protocol, ensuring all product feeds, API calls, pixel tracking and other systems interfaces are working as expected. Create alerts when failures occur and provide regular QA reporting on performance.
* Ensure risks and issues are identified as/before they occur and take steps to prevent and resolve
* Manage Jira project management workflow.
* Lead vendor relationships as it relates to data flows, data integrity, systems architecture and new initiatives.
* Benchmark industry to identify technologies and solutions to achieve business objectives.
* Strong background in cloud computing solutions, cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation and management as well as SAAS start-up technologies.
* Experience in Agile sprint environments.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Salesforce Commerce, Marketing Cloud and its underlying platform architecture and technical workings.
* Experience managing interfaces in an advanced e-commerce environment.
* Minimum of 5 years experience managing interfaces and integrations in a Salesforce Commerce and/or Marketing Cloud environment.
* Minimum of 5 years experience managing e-commerce technical eco-systems.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
* Strong project management skills.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to present to both technical and business stakeholders.
* Preferred: One Developer Track Certification (Commerce or Marketing Cloud) experience with Adobe Analtyics, Agilone, Cybersource and Marketing Technologies.
Coty is a beauty company with a portfolio of well-known brands in four categories: fragrances, color cosmetics, skin care, and body care.