Digital Content Coordinator, OPI Global
COTY Professional Beauty | Los Angeles, CA
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Digital Content Coordinator will assist the Global Digital team in the management of content across the OPI.com website and email. This role will work closely with cross-functional partners to coordinate execution of all digital initiatives by publishing content to OPI.com website and emails.
* Support the team with the user experience strategy by wireframing for website and email
* Support the digital content managers (pro / consumer) with staging and live site publishing of content pages including bi-weekly homepage updates, new collection launches, product details pages
* Assist in project management of creative requests with cross-functional teams
* Work closely with global team in launch of digital asset management and product information management platforms
* Support new localization launches of OPI.com websites for regional markets through QA and content strategy
* Coordinate email marketing routing and QA. Manage all email marketing assets for the US
* Own testing and check health of website on a daily basis
* Ensure all images are published at the right web standards to optimize site performance on OPI.com
* Act as quality controller of all digital content pre and post go live
* Own the nail art gallery on OPI.com
* Coordinate assets for execution of site testing and personalization on Qubit platform
* Own QA sessions for new collection launches across all digital platforms. Work closely with trading, marketing, and creative teams to ensure all assets needs are met for digital launches.
* Work closely with social media team to curate UGC on site - content moderation and publishing of UGC on product details pages and UGC wall
* Manage the product information weekly updates for Global OPI
* Update the e-commerce product range plan. Maintain it updated with product details, product copy and image files
* Other duties as assigned
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
* Detail oriented, high level of organization, and ability to multi-task
* Basic knowledge in HTML preferred
* Experience in e-commerce is preferred
* Creative and logical at the same time
* Strong time management skills
This role will help assist the Global Digital Content Mangers in achieving the following:
* Deliver the replatform and other projects on the development roadmap
* Build new user journey experience as well as constantly optimizing user experiences from all top traffic driving channels
* Preform bi-weekly homepage reporting
We are Coty - and our people make us who we are.
It's important that we find individuals who are a great fit for our business, not just for us but for you too. We want people to thrive here and, if you are the right culture fit with us and we with you, you'll be able to shine and achieve beyond your own expectations.
* For us, beauty is and beauty does. We are very focused because we all want the same thing: to help our consumers celebrate and liberate the diversity of their beauty - and that takes creativity, excellence and radical thinking - we are here to disrupt the beauty industry on behalf of consumers and you need to want to join that mission to succeed here.
* We have an energetic intensity about us. We're quite relentless in our determination to deliver, always accountable for our actions and tenacious. We will not be beaten by obstacles.
* Responding quickly with agile thinking to business challenges and opportunities is second nature to us. We like it that way as it means we can be creative and find new ways to make things happen fast. Colleagues will expect it of you and you'll expect it of them - we're a team and we help each other. We're all in it together - irrespective of level or part of the business.
* We always go the extra mile, pushing the boundaries to be that best partner we can be to our customers and to excite and delight our consumers.
* When you join Coty, you become part of a vibrantly diverse and energetic group who have fun in an intense sort of way. Because we're not just here for the ride, we want to change things.
Coty's purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of our consumers' beauty. Aligned to this is our mission - to strive over time to become the global industry leader by being the clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
We are one of the world's largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, and our strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands.
As the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics, we operate across three divisions:
* Coty Consumer Beauty: focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel
* Coty Luxury: focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy
* Coty Professional Beauty: focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd
Coty is a truly global player with over 20,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries in Asia, Latin America, Australia, Middle East and Africa, as well as Europe and North America and products sold in over 130 countries and territories. Our headquarters are in London, New York, Geneva and Paris.
Want to know more?
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com
Equal Employment Opportunities
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Interested in this opportunity? Please visit and apply at Coty's Career Opportunities
Coty is a beauty company with a portfolio of well-known brands in four categories: fragrances, color cosmetics, skin care and body care.