We'reon the lookout for a brilliant Digital Producer in our New York office withsolid experience in delivering digital projects across design, content andtechnology. If you have some serious digital agency experience and you'requick, communicative and organized then this could be the role for you.
Youwill be working closely with our creative and client services teams indelivering projects from digital experience design and build to creativecampaigns and marketing content. You'll own the delivery process, ensuringon-time and on-budget delivery, while making sure operations and deliverablesare in line with Hugo & Cat quality standards.
You'llneed fantastic communication skills, and a strong ability to buildrelationships and manage external and internal stakeholders while keepingprojects on track.
● Management ofconcurrent projects across multiple accounts, including digital brandcampaigns, experience strategy, website design, copy creation, video productionand website development
● Estimate, monitor and report budget burn rate on a weekly basis and workwith the Account Director to ensure projects align to agreed processes andfinancial frameworks
● Work closely with creative and technical teams in both New York andLondon
● Lead daily stand-ups with your team across time zones to ensure alignmentwith agreed delivery timelines and project tasks
● Lead weekly status meetings and status calls with the client and providequick and accurate responses to client questions and requests
● Provide clear contact reports and action items following client calls andmeetings
● Ensure all related project management documentation is up to date on adaily basis, including project plans, task plans, RAID logs and finance sheets
● Ensure project wash-ups are held and knowledge is shared within theaccount and delivery teams
● Regularly communicate progress and appropriate escalation to the AccountDirector
● Identify risks and issues within projects and ensure that effectivemitigation and risk strategies are implemented
● Develop positive and proactive working relationships with otherdepartments and across the account
Background and skills
● 4 years experience of delivering content and technical projects within a digital agency environment.
● Have lead and delivered projects with a budget of $250k
● Ability to manage projects across sectors, and across B2B and B2C organizations
● Understanding of digital delivery methodologies
● Organized and tenacious, with exceptional attention to detail
● Self-motivated, self-driven and independent, requiring limited day-to-day oversight
● Ability to build strong relationships with peers and clients, and the ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to work well under pressure, whilst retaining a positive approach
● Experience with project management tools such as MS Project, Jira, Basecamp, and Trello
● Experience in the creation of project proposals and scope of work documentation
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to forward plan and ensure resources are booked and available when needed
● Anticipate, identify and mitigate risks quickly and efficiently
● Be nimble and flexible to daily changes in project timelines and client deliverables
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. FutureBrand Hugo & Cat is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
About Interpublic Group
The Interpublic Group of Companies (Interpublic Group, IPG) is a global provider of advertising and marketing services.