The Interpublic Group of Companies
Resolute Digital, A Weber Shandwick Company
Resolute was acquired by InterpublicGroup of Companies (IPG) in 2017. Resolute's NYC headquarters are located atthe Starrett Lehigh building, an exciting intersection of innovation andcreativity, just a stone's throw from the NYC Google campus.
Resolute Digital is a data driven marketing andtechnology firm headquartered in New York. Resolute has deep expertise in website analytics, search enginemarketing, performance marketing, mobile and web design. Its' data-first approach to audienceintelligence, customer acquisition and brand engagement has deliveredsophisticated digital web, mobile and paid media solutions for some of theworld's leading companies and brands.
We Are Seeking:
Weare currently seeking a Project Manager/Digital Producer to join our ResoluteDigital office in New York, full-time. The idealcandidate must be a self-starter with a passion for digital and collaborating acrosscreative, UX/UI, account, technology and strategy. The Project Manager/Digital Producer should enjoy definingand executing technology solutions, working in a team environment, and be detail oriented with respect totasks and communication, across multiple projects.
What You Will Be Doing:
The Project Manager/Digital Producer will drivecreative and technical production for client projects, ensuring they are flawlessly executed,launched on time, are on budget, and of the highest quality.
This is inclusive of tacticallyleading all aspects of a project lifecycle; strategy, creative, UX/UI,development, quality assurance, and the integration of SEO, media and analyticscomponents.
They will serve as the ProjectManager/Digital Producer for multiple different projects types concurrently,and for all internal cross-discipline teams, and outside vendors. This rolerequires the ability to not only execute effectively, but to be part of developingtechnically driven recommendations and the right strategic approach to buildingdigital user experiences.
Anideal candidate will have not only deep understanding of current tools,platforms, and technologies, but understand how each of our service offeringscontribute to a broader digital landscape, and what each of these componentscan do to achieve our client's goals.
* Experience managing allaspects of delivering digital programs from pricing through creativeconcepting, tech and user requirements, UX, visual design, testing,development, QA and launch.
* Experience with multipletypes of deliverables/project types, including but not limited to campaignmicrosites, data visualizations, corporate websites, hybrid and native mobileapps, various third party API integrations, custom product/platformdevelopment, and the latest technologies being used by relevant platforms.
* They should be able to leadrelated project conversations and provide tactical direction related to digital deliverables, technical and productionrequirements, specifications, analytics and measurement needs.
* 2-3 years experience
* Bachelor's Degree (interest in Marketing/Advertising)
* Understanding of SEO, web analytics, and paid media channels
* Experience working on digital campaigns, website and/or appbuilds
* Understanding of online marketing tools and media platforms
* Experience with customer service and account management
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Drive to become acategory expert
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an EqualOpportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualifiedapplicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic ornational origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, maritalstatus or citizenship status.
Please submit your resume and coverletter in PDF format to: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Interpublic Group of Companies
The Interpublic Group of Companies is a provider of advertising, digital marketing, communications planning, media buying, PR and specialty marketing services.