The Interpublic Group of Companies
At Genuine, digital is in our DNA. We are a full-service digital marketing agency, we create brand experiences that consumers react to, interact with and ultimately love. Whether it's a big rebrand, website overhaul, AR/VR interactive experience or digital campaign, our team of developers, strategists and creative storytellers make break-out, award-winning work.
We are looking for a digital producer who loves collaboration-Genuine's motto after all is "Invent Together". You're ready to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the project done on budget and on time. You aren't afraid to share your ideas. You meet problems head-on and are always looking for solutions; and if you don't have a solution, you know when to escalate. You have a positive attitude and are a true team player.
* Manage the production of large and small digital projects including websites, landing pages and standalone applications.
* Oversee the entire life cycle of web projects from concept to UX, design, development, QA and launch.
* Provide management support for internal creative and technology teams.
* Create and manage detailed project plans for multiple concurrent projects and allocate resources as needed.
* Interface and facilitate communication between internal teams via kickoffs, daily stand-ups, weekly status meetings, etc…
* Lead client discussions on project plans to ensure client understands project workflow and deliverable dates needed in order to meet launch date.
* Effectively handling risk, escalating when needed and assisting the team in resolution.
* Partner with account team to guarantee the workflow, documentation, and design/web standards for project are being upheld.
* Run burn reports and track budgets on a weekly basis, reporting results to VP of Delivery and Account teams.
* Direct a team of developers, designers, and strategists to ensure that the final product is consistent with the client's vision.
* Foster team values by encouraging the team to adhere to the processes developed by the agency.
* Serve as point-of-contact for clients and build strong relationships with client leads.
* Working knowledge of scoping & estimate creation.
* Ensure client deliverables on brand & strategy and meets client's requirements.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of project management experience in an agency environment.
* Knowledge of web design & development lifecycle.
* Must have moderate understanding of CMS platforms (PHP, .NET, HTML/CSS/JS) and website technologies (not the ability to program).
* Proven ability to keep projects on schedule and on budget.
* Demonstrated ability to lead project teams from requirements gathering through to completion of project deliverables.
* Experience working with strategists, user experience designers, visual designers and web developers.
* Comfortable interacting with senior executives both internally and externally.
* Have a keen sensitivity to the dynamics of a room.
* Experience with Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, JIRA, Basecamp and full Microsoft Office Suite.
* SCRUM certification is a nice to-have, but not required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as dedication to detail and organization.
* Ability to direct the team to do great work within the time/budget parameters.
* Ability to work independently and manage communications at all levels.
* Honest, Productive, Confident, Fun and Tough.
* Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
* Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and project.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
About The Interpublic Group of Companies
The Interpublic Group of Companies is a provider of advertising, digital marketing, communications planning, media buying, PR and specialty marketing services.