The IT Manager is a seasoned programmer who will be responsible for the full-life cycle of new product development, system enhancements, and application support. The IT Manager will have 3-4 direct reports and will be responsible for HR and Finance administration for their group.
* Direct/Supervise team member's work activities.
* Act as escalation point for issue/risk management and decision making.
* Ensure development standards are applied and provide input to leadership for continuous improvements to processes and standards.
* Advise on assessments of user requests for new or modified computer processes and make decisions on feasibility and best platform suited to automate business processes.
* Oversee implementation of technical solutions for addressing business requirements and process reengineering.
* Oversee analysis of business requirements, document design, and code build to improve existing applications or implement new solutions.
* Troubleshoot problems and oversee maintenance for existing applications.
* Oversee all application activities related to system upgrades and migrations.
* Oversee daily production support for business partners.
* Mentor and assist in training of IT staff members.
* In addition, the successful candidate will be an example for the team and provide leadership dedicated to excellent service.
Masters or Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field and 7-10 years of experience as a Sr. Programmer/ Analyst.
* Experience in both application and database design.
* Strength in relational databases
* .Net or PHP experience
* SQL Server or Oracle experience
* Microsoft Office software experience
* Linux or Microsoft Server Administration
* HTML/CSS/Other web technology
About The Interpublic Group of Companies
The Interpublic Group of Companies is a provider of advertising, digital marketing, communications planning, media buying, PR and specialty marketing services.