What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you're a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon you'll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you'll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you're ready to take on today's big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
* America's Best Large Employers by Forbes
* Career & Development Opportunities
* Entry, Mid, Senior level
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Texas? Then join our Raytheon team of smart people solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy. Our new Cityline facility in Richardson, TX has many amenities that make work and life balance. On site we have a 24 hour fitness facility, a health center, a massage therapist, relaxation rooms, a mother's room, an upscale cafeteria, a learning center, collaboration rooms, fun space that includes a foosball and pool table, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Popcorn Thursday's, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Cityline.
Plus there are a lot of trendy area restaurants and shopping within blocks of our site with shuttle service to help you get there!
If you have the technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, then Raytheon is worth the time to explore.
Must be US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance.
Raytheon is seeking a talented and passionate Mission Assurance Engineer to join our DevOps Transformation Team. As the Mission Assurance lead you will be responsible for supporting our team and programs in their journey to adopt DevOps and Agile methodologies as a new way of working. You will also viewed as a leader constantly looking to improve quality management within an agile development and continuous delivery process.
* Lead teams in the application of continuous improvement methodologies in agile environments
* Develop Value Stream Maps
* Lead the evaluation of emerging technologies or alternate software and coding practices to determine relevance and impact on application delivery process
* Coach and mentor DevOps personnel and engineers in the best practices of Mission Assurance.
* Interpret and analyze detailed design documents outlining gaps and/or issues, assuring coverage of business requirements
* Lead and support requirements review with the Program personnel and DevOps team to ensure an understanding of customer /program needs and high level functional changes required are implemented.
* Monitor the effectiveness of the DevOps framework for test automation, regression testing, software deployment, and configuration and bring about improvements liaising with the DevOps personnel and program engineers.
* Develop QA test plans and automated test scripts, and compile feedback to improve the quality of deliverables.
* Execute automated regression, progression, security, stress and load testing; work with developers to incorporate reliable test frameworks.
* Lead and support DevOps team and program personnel to identify and correct defects.
* Manage test reporting, defect resolution, and results analysis and metrics performance.
* Define and develop metrics driven software development environments with reporting tools.
* Validate hardware and software environments to requirements
* Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance and US Citizenship required
* 10+ years of Quality Assurance experience on programs in a software environment
* Quality Assurance automation experience.
* Advanced knowledge of software quality assurance and software engineering principles, methods and techniques including Agile/Scrum, DevOps and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery methods.
* Hands-on experience with test management activities such as test planning, authoring, execution, and reporting.
* Hands-on experience with Cloud Computing, Test Data Management, Data Analytical tools, Robot framework
* Hands-on experience working in an Agile development environment using tools such as Eclipse, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, GIT.
* Proven experience developing test automation using frameworks like Selenium, JUnit, etc.
* Proven experience as an Automated Quality Assurance tester in an applications environment
* Hands-on experience with ISO and CMMI level certification and auditing processes.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Very strong organizational and teaming skills
* Experience with integrating E2E tests in a CI/CD environment (i.e. Jenkins, Selenium Grid, etc.)
* Proven experience with all phases of the SDLC
* Strong integration and problem solving skills
* 10+ Years of experience with a B.S./B.A. in Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or Mathematics
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Type Of Job
TX - Richardson
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.