At Raytheon, we aspire to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems supplier through world-class people and technology.
Raytheon SAS designs, develops, produces and supports a vast array of electro-optical/infrared sensors, active electronically scanned array/scanning radars, and various integrated systems solutions to provide customers with actionable information for strike, persistent surveillance, and special mission applications. These best-in-class systems perform detection, identification, tracking, targeting, navigation, weather, and situational awareness tasks from a variety of airborne platforms including maritime, littoral and overland patrol aircraft, unmanned aerial systems, and other tactical, attack and transport rotary and fixed wing aircraft. Raytheon radar products are deployed by every branch of the Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security, and several other government, commercial and international customers.
This position supports the Common Compact Reconfigurable EW System (C-CREWS) program that will be executed out of the Raytheon Dallas location. The position involves the development of software a low SWAP Product Family with a variety of ES/EA configurations and missions. The program will leverage software and firmware to create re-usable capabilities for the Electronic Warfare (EW) product family.
The individual must be able to operate in a fast paced agile development environment and interface with other disciplines including systems engineering and firmware to accomplish program objectives. The successful candidate must be able to quickly understand the existing code base, strategically apply customer specific requirements to the existing design, adapt the design as required to meet comply with the overall system architecture and then implement and test the required functionality. The program will use a continuous integration approach to testing.
* Minimum of 4 years' experience developing Real Time Embedded Software
* Experience programming in multiple modern programming languages including C++
* Experience with scripting languages
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* U.S. Citizenship Status is Required as this position will require the ability to Access US Only Data Systems.
* U.S. Citizenship Status is Required as this position needs an Active U.S. Security Clearance as of Day One of Employment.
* Real time radar development experience
* Prior experience developing EW functionality
* Prior experience developing software for reuse
* Experience integrating software on large complex programs
* Experience with JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, and Static Analysis Tools
* Experience with Agile Development Methodologies
* Minimum Bachelor's of Science Degree (B.S.) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
142113 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
TX - Dallas
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.