Samsara's mission is to accelerate the adoption of IoT sensors and software to improve industrial efficiency, safety and quality at a massive scale. As a Developer Relations Manager, you will work closely with our Engineering & Product teams to drive Samsara's growth as the go-to developer platform for Connected Operations.
This is a unique opportunity to join a hyper-growth company and have an outsized impact in this crucial area of the business. This is a full time position at our office in the Potrero Hill district of San Francisco, and includes stock options, 401(k), medical, dental and vision benefits.
The role may involve:
* Building content and tools to optimize third-party developer experience including onboarding, code samples, documentation and support
* Collaborating with Product and Engineering teams to help prioritize our product roadmap based on customer and developer feedback
* Evangelizing Samsara technologies through presentations, product demos, blog posts, sample solutions, etc. to build strong developer communities
* Identifying and working with strategic technology partners to strengthen the platform
An ideal candidate has:
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar quantitative field
* Strong hands-on experience in modern software development and/or working with developer audiences
* Ability to quickly establish credibility with engineers
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be comfortable presenting to customers, partners and internal audiences
* Bias-to-action and hands-on experience delivering business results. You're not afraid to get your hands dirty
* Prior experience contributing to open source projects is a plus
* Familiarity with GraphQL is a plus
* Prior experience with B2B sales is a plus
* Work samples (blogs/articles, videos, GitHub projects, code samples, etc.) submitted along with application to this role
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara disrupts the traditional sensor model with an integrated, software-centric solution.