Please read entire job description before applying.
The intern software engineer leverages their programming, test, and analytical problem solving skills to advance UCOS product research and development, qualification, and product support initiatives.
+++Local Candidates Only will be considered
Pursuing a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Physics, or similar with a 3.0 and above GPA
* Working knowledge of C, C++. SQL a plus
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE, Eclipse, or similar
* Source Control Management tools - Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio Team Foundation Services, git
* Compilation and linking of large source modules using VS, makefiles, etc
* Windows or Linux System programming including, file I/O, socket I/O, threading, etc
* Ability to learn and become an expert user of complex software products
* Test software applications at unit-, integration-, and system-level
* Graphical User Interface design or user experience knowledge
* Linux system skills a plus
* PC systems and software including installation of PCs and use of application programs (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
* Shows evidence of good organization and project planning skills
* Shows evidence of ability to work in a team environment
* Shows evidence of being self-motivated
The position reports directly to an assigned Project Manager or Technical Manager.
Scope Of Responsibilities / Accountability
Perform software testing on new product features. Fix bugs in software products. Assist software engineers with R&D related tasks. Assist with building and packaging software for deployment. Develop test results documentation .
Work Environment And Physical Demands
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Spends 100% of time in temperature controlled office environment .
* Seniority level
* Employment type
* Job function
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing Mechanical or Industrial Engineering Oil & Energy
TechnipFMC provides technologies, systems and services for oil and gas projects worldwide.