Whole Foods Market
As a Quality Assurance Analyst you will be a vital member of Data Delivery Team working on integration development with the company wide Enterprise Service Bus Technologies. You will develop and implement test methodology using various test and application lifecycle management tools. You will continuously create and maintain test strategy, test plans, test processes, test scenarios and test scripts.
* Communicates structured information in a clear, concise, and organized fashion
* Collaborates with others to achieve objectives and insure information flow
* Participate in the product development lifecycle, from requirement analysis and design through testing and rollout to ensure that the product meets business needs, and that system and software requirements are verifiable and quantifiable
* Work with developers, analysts, project managers and system users to identify deviations from requirements
* Responsible for test planning, design and execution of test scripts and cases across the systems
* Supports major releases of integrated technologies and applications
* Analyze test results, document, report and track defects found in the system
* Provide feedback on a timely basis on project and testing status and any risks foreseen during project execution, as well as assess the confidence in all items tested
* Make recommendations to improve product reliability, performance, quality assurance best practices and processes
* Strong knowledge of Cloud (SaaS) application testing
* Strong knowledge of Application Programming Interface (API) testing
* Strong knowledge of software testing and debugging techniques.
* Test data application interfaces between our external applications using internally developed API's, Web services, Data transformation utilities all utilizing the TIBCO Business Works ESB
* Strong knowledge of common testing, verification, and validation techniques
* Become involved in Test Automation, Load Testing and other streamlined opportunities that will be injected into the testing lifecycle
* Strong knowledge of standard software testing tools
* Working knowledge of enterprise-oriented software design and development methodologies
* Strong knowledge of software development toolsets and methodologies
* Captures metrics and analytics for use in business decisions, product management, capacity planning, etc.
* Tailors communication approach to specific situations and audiences
Candidate Must Have:
* Experience with and knowledge of QA processes, methodologies, and testing techniques, automated and manual test processes, test case design and execution, regression testing, load testing etc
* Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its different methodologies (i.e., Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
* Solid understanding of SQL and XML
* Strong organizational and problem solving skills
* Excellent oral, written and computer communication skills
* Independently manage time effectively
* Team player attitude, patience, understanding, flexibility, and a sense of humor
* BA/BS degree and 4-6 years' relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
Strong preference will be given to candidates with:
* Experience in the Retail/Food Industry
* Experience in testing ETL applications (Tibco BW and Informatica)
* Experience with Enterprise Service Bus Architecture. TIBCO preferred
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
About Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market is engaged in the business of natural and organic foods supermarket.