Whole Foods Market
The SC&MS Professional Support Analyst will work with a number of business partners in the supply chain and merchandising space to support a variety of INFOR Retail applications which have a great impact on Whole Foods Markets ability to operate in the market today. They will be responsible for identifying and troubleshooting complex system issues across a range of technologies. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the business processes related to supply chain systems and be able to communicate and translate system impacts to non-technical and business users. They should possess the ability to work with SQL Server and Oracle Databases to query multiple tables and research data issues with support from our business partners. An understanding of ITIL processes is a must. A cursory understanding of SOX compliance is also preferred. This position will be based in Austin, TX.
* Perform as the lead on medium and high priority technical triage
* Identify, clarify, and resolve issues and risks, escalating them as needed
* Drive to gather and document business processes and requirements for financial systems
* Provide business and analytical support to global and regional partners
* Work as an integral member of cross team and regional cooperatives providing support, guidance, and leadership to facilitate progress
* Communicate issue status and details to a variety of audiences
* Create and maintain communication plans, providing accurate and timely information for status updates and other communication opportunities and leveraging multiple communication mediums
* Identify and drive application/user issues to resolution
* Create and review technical documentation; including requirements, design, test cases, etc.
* Establish testing processes to ensure thoroughness and quality of systems
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors and business partners
* Provide and accept feedback
* Ensure that ITIL process are effective and efficient for the SCMS team
* Rotational weekly on-call duties
* 4 year degree in Computer Science, Business or related field, or equivalent experience
* 4+ years of analytical and conceptual expertise
* 4 -6 years managing medium to large scale triage support efforts
* 4 years creating and managing knowledgebase article database
* ITIL v3 Foundation certification
* Strong troubleshooting experience
* Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
* Able to interpret and communicate results across the organization
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.
About Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market is engaged in the business of natural and organic foods supermarket.