Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market is synonymous with impeccable standards and the highest quality products available. Our global expansion of Workday for the US, UK, and Canada is integral to furthering our technology transformation. The Workday Systems Analyst - Payroll and Benefits is responsible for the expertise in configuration, testing, documentation, and auditing related to Workday HR modules. With minimal supervision, the Workday Configuration Analyst will perform detailed, analytical, and technical tasks. This position will focus primarily on Payroll and Benefits for US, UK, and Canada but will be exposed to all other modules that Whole Foods leverages in Workday.
* Assist the exploration, evaluation, recommendation, design, and support of new features and functionalities within Workday
* Assist in performing fit and gap analysis on Workday processes and upcoming new features / functionalities that impact international Payroll and Benefits
* Be a key Subject Matter Expert (SME) to determine the right technology solution to meet strategic business initiatives
* Define the technology and deliver the feature roadmap adoption to our Business Partners
* Work closely with the Workday Payroll and Benefits Lead in user acceptance testing during system upgrades and deployments
* Provide operational and project support to Lead Analysts
* Develop and enhance working knowledge through training, independent research, and experimentation.
* Proactively find inefficiencies in processes, suggest enhancements, and present proposals to leadership
* Identify and address change management issues as they pertain to process improvement
* Provide support in leading projects as defined by leadership, which includes leading meetings, providing regular project updates, and adhering to project deadlines
* Develop, manage, and maintain positive relationships with vendors and consultants to address support and project activities
* Maintain strict confidentiality of employee information
* 2+ years of Workday Payroll and/or Benefits experience equivalent experience in other HR System
* 2+ years of experience in project management, project scheduling, quality assurance testing, preparing documentation and specifications, and technical writing
* Experience with Workday report writing and dashboards is preferred
* Amazing communication skills and the ability to collaborate with teams
* Experience in working in an Agile environment
* Problem identification, analysis, and solving skills
* Proficiency in making decisions by consistently proposing quality solutions and answers to issues by gathering extensive data, conducting research, and presenting a recommended solution to all parties involved
* Ability to quickly react and adapt to changing priorities
* Ability to translate the technical requirements to business needs, and vice versa
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including how to use Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, and other functions necessary to conduct ad-hoc data audits
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems or a related area preferred
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
About Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market is engaged in the business of natural and organic foods supermarket.