Keurig Dr Pepper
Responsible for delivering business and customer insights to the broader Ecommerce team. Duties include the following:
* Apply data exploration and analysis techniques to examine clickstream, point of sale, and Internet of Things data from multiple sources to improve customer understanding and provide a competitive advantage for Keurig's ecommerce business teams.
* Apply statistical and predictive modeling concepts, clustering and classification techniques, and recommendation algorithms to optimize customer targeting, reduce churn, and increase customer life-time-value.
* Apply engineering background to translate and break apart day-to-day business challenges into manageable segments for data science application.
* Navigate multi-functional stakeholders to communicate technical results effectively to non-technical audiences.
* Implement strategic analyses getting the details right, while still moving at the speed of business.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Analytics, Marketing and Technological Innovations, Statistics, or a related field
4+ years experience in job offered or related position
* data analysis, statistical and predictive modeling, machine learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, and optimization algorithms,
* at least one statistical analysis and scripting tools, such as R, Python, AzureML,
* data extraction from SQL databases,
* Hadoop-based technologies (e.g. MapReduce, Hive and Pig), and
* C/C++ Java, Perl
In lieu of B.S. + 4 years relevant experience, will accept Master's Degree in stated field + 1 year of relevant experience.
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
About Keurig Dr Pepper
Keurig Dr Pepper is a beverage company in with a diverse portfolio of flavored soft drinks, including water, ready-to-drink tea and coffee, juice, juice drinks, mixers, and specialty coffee.