Keurig Dr Pepper
Supply Chain Project Manager
This position is responsible for leading cross functional teams to execute Cold Beverage Initiative projects for our Keurig Dr Pepper beverages. Projects will be of varying complexity. The individual will work with internal & external business partners to drive full alignment of the project scope and timeline to ensure successful service across stakeholders. The project manager will engage as the primary point of contact for coordinating and ensuring timeline deliverables and strategic objectives are met. As a member of the Supply Chain Initiatives Team, this position will share responsibility for developing, maintaining and improving formal project management methods and tools across the company.
What you will do:
* Manage and coordinate cross functional teams to ensure requirements are validated and aligned to execute new product initiatives. Requirements may include, but are not limited to: item set up, sourcing location, capacity planning, production planning, transportation, and master data management.
* Coordinate with Brand, Sales, Engineering, Quality, R&D, external stakeholders and leadership to understand project requirements and development of project timelines.
* Manage all Supply Chain Planning development and integration activities for assigned projects.
* Prioritize multiple, and at times conflicting, project deliverables. Make recommendations as needed to ensure successful and flawless execution of assigned projects.
* Communicate project requirements and launch strategy to manufacturing plants, as required.
* Manage and update any tracking or reporting tools to monitor accuracy and on-time execution of deliverables for each project.
* Identify root causes to supply chain-related gaps in project timelines and risks to deliverables. Support and/or lead issue resolution to prevent reoccurrence and improve project management processes.
* Foster a positive team environment where open communication and continuous improvement is valued.
What you will have:
* Bachelor's degree Information Systems, Business Administration, Supply-Chain Management or related field, MBA desirable.
* 5 years+ supply chain experience and experience with SAP or similar ERP system required.
* Experience in Consumer Products preferred.
* Experience in New Product Introduction highly preferred.
* Expertise in common knowledge-worker tools (Windows, Office Professional, Visio, etc.) and specialized project/program management software (MS Project, etc.)
* Planview or other project portfolio management (PPM) applications experience/skills desirable.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Collaborative, appreciative style of management and engagement with others.
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
About Keurig Dr Pepper
Keurig Dr Pepper manufactures single cup brewing systems.