Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
The Sr. HRIS Analyst will play an active and critical role in the company's successful delivery and support of integrated HR technology. This position will provide project leadership, business analysis, resolution of functional/technical issues and will interact with all levels within the HR organization, the IT department, and other senior management.
As one of our HRIS team members, you will be responsible for the administration, configuration, detailed analysis, support and maintenance of our core HCM and supporting applications - both on premise and cloud base. In this position you will lead and contribute to HRIS system and process improvement projects involving Workday, iCMS, Cornerstone, and other HR applications. You must have a background in supporting and leading HR technology, specifically Workday in a diverse organization, and the desire to help streamline and scale HR applications for a growing organization.
Please note, this role can be based in either Burlington, MA or Plano, TX.
What you will do:
* Stay current on HR technology and trends, bringing new ideas to HR.
* Solution Development: identify and solve important HR problems and move beyond incremental features to a complete end-to-end solution.
* Solution Delivery: use a combination of product instinct, data, and teamwork to ensure we provide well-crafted solutions to the Human Resources team, other corporate functions, managers, and employees in a consultative capacity.
* Deliver solutions supporting all HR functional disciplines including Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Talent Acquisition
* Ownership of Outcomes: take ownership for a successful product outcome and anticipate needs across HR functions, system development/IT, HR operations, and production support teams
* Own & Drive Operational Excellence: document internal workings of software and processes, including workflows of internally developed software and workflows and procedures of third party software. When documentation does not exist, ensure it is created and maintained.
* Process Improvement: recommend process improvements and an implementation plan to streamline and provide efficiencies through automation and process redesign.
* Project Management: lead initiatives through formal project management best practices and demonstrate effective project management skills in navigating risks and implement mitigation plans.
* IT Partnership: partner effectively with multiple IT teams to provide and guide requirements, planning, and development. This includes the ability to speak to technical aspects of HR systems and work with technical team members through the detailed design phase to ensure proper current and future interpretation of business requirements. Monitor delivery and hold teams accountable for meeting requirements
* Conduct System Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
* Document, research and resolve issues related to testing activities.
* Ensure data integrity and accuracy of employee information across all HR systems through periodic reviews and audits.
* Ensure that technical solution processes align with policies and procedures as established by the HR function and are in compliance with applicable regulations / industry standards.
* Be the customer champion for employee-centric solutions, influencing the roadmaps of other groups to address employee needs.
Requirements What you must have:
* Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
* Minimum of 4-7 years of progressive experience in a HR systems role required.
* Proven track record of delivering multi-system integrations, in a global context.
* Experience working with stakeholders/partners at all levels, globally, across the organization
* Broad knowledge of on-premise and cloud-based (SaaS) tools, such as Workday, SAP/HR, iCIMS, other HCM technology, as well as strong knowledge of functional HR practices.
* Workday (Core HCM) strongly preferred, with experience in delivering interfaces & integrations, data conversion, and testing.
* Ability to maintain business user relationships and develop and maintain an understanding and up-to-date awareness of business functionality, business systems, industry requirements and technology solutions available.
* Excellent interpersonal, influence, customer service, and collaboration skills required.
* Strong organizational and project management skills to effectively balance competing priorities during project and business lifecycles while adhering to specific deadlines.
* Microsoft Office suite, particularly with Microsoft Excel.
* Use of ServiceNow a plus.
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
About Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
Keurig Dr Pepper is a beverage company in with a diverse portfolio of flavored soft drinks, including water, ready-to-drink tea and coffee, juice, juice drinks, mixers, and specialty coffee.