* Primary Location: United States,Illinois,Elk Grove Village * Education: Bachelor's Degree * Job Function: Risk Management * Schedule: Full-time * Shift: Day Job * Employee Status: Regular * Travel Time: No * Job ID: 19029177
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Understand Requirements: Thoroughly understand and follow the requested policy changes
Business analysis:Determining, verifying and documenting business requirements
Project design:Development and maintenance of project plans
* Code development and implementation
* Unit testing and integration testing
* User acceptance validation; communicate with the business policy teams and coordinate the validation process
* Provide post-implementation support and issue resolution
* Provide documentation for installation and production support
* BA/BS in a Technical Field
* Past Work Experience:10+ Years' experience in Software Development
* Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail, ability to provide big picture decision making and to mentor junior staff
* Strong knowledge and experience with UNIX shell scripting and C
* Thorough understanding of all processes in the GRMAS/CPFM environment
* Demonstrated aptitude for tackling analytical questions through the analysis and manipulation of large data elements
* Independent problem solving skills
* Ability to meet aggressive deadlines created due to business needs; Strong team player
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to converse with both business and technology groups onsite and offshore
Citigroup is a diversified financial services holding company that provides various financial products and services.