* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19027853
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group(ICG) is comprised of diverse, talented professionals globally located in more than 100 countries and territories, collectively representing an unparalleled international network of financial skills and capabilities serving targeted clients. Our clients are top corporations, financial institutions and governments in countries around the world and our mission is to help them achieve their goals. We do so by providing strategic, financing and operational insights and executing tailored product/service solutions, both across our borders and domestically. The ICG responds to clients' changing needs through its long-established relationship coverage approach that provides client solutions utilizing all of Citi's relevant capabilities, including the broadest possible access to financial markets globally. No other institution can match our combination of global insights, client relationship management services, geographic reach and local and cross-border product expertise.
The ICG technology is organized into Markets and Securities Services(MSST), Treasury and Trade Solutions(TTS) , Citi Private Bank(CPB) and Information Services Group(ISG). Trade Transaction Services (TTS) Trade Technology organization supports the Global Trade Services, Trade Finance and Supply Chain management segment of the TTS Treasury and Trade business.
CITI- with the largest trade services network in the world offers a broad range of solutions that meet our global trade customer's needs. From risk mitigation to financing, settlement to information, CITI's trade experts and four, regional processing centers offer around -the-clock operations support and deliver world-class solutions to suppliers, buyers and Financial Institutions. International trade is the cross-border movement of goods and services that develop from a business transaction between a buyer in one country and a seller in another country.
Job Background / Context:
We are seeking an experienced Application Support Senior Analyst within the ICG Production Support organization, specifically within Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) Technology. The person will be leading highly motivated Level 2 support teams deployed globally which handles the stability and resiliency of the platform. You will also be responsible for running day-to-day availability of the applications and ensures issues or status updates are accurately communicated to partners within the agreed SLA.
You should have strong motivation to drive, lead and be successful in your endeavors, great collaboration and team building skills will be a key factor to the success of the team.
You should be dedicated, technically astute, well organized, enthusiastic and be comfortable discussing issues with business and technical users at all levels. Do you provide valuable perspective or advice that contributes to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area?
Dedicatedly seeks opportunities to work across silos and is able to influence with or without direct authority.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
* Main focus areas will include promoting stability and quality of support services in line with our strategy and technology management policies, as well as day to day operation and oversight for the various applications operating in the region and globally.
* Expand, modify and improve Citi Payment Insight system to test, maintain, and monitor systems and programs to support the corporate and retail banking businesses.
* Ensure that the Citi Payments Insight applications are available and supported as defined in the system service level agreement.
* Able to analyze complex problems / situations and to propose simple solutions
* Communicate complex technical issues to business users in a language they understand
* Promote effective knowledge management across the Global Production Support Teams
* Help to define, record and execute application disaster recovery plans and procedures
* Collaborate effectively with multi-functional partners, sharing information and knowledge effectively Business Knowledge
* Learn the fundamentals of the supported business areas and Translate business issues into technology requirements
* Effectively communicate and work well with infrastructure and supporting technology groups across the Big Data environment to drive problem resolution and service levels.
* Work closely with 1st level support teams and work as part of the 2nd level support team to ensure team is meeting the business' requirements.
* Follow through to ensure each problem is resolved according to SLA.
* Effectively communicate issues and status updates with business users, development teams and Support Lead.
* Liaise with users; business sponsors; and other AD groups.
You will gain significant experience of the many technologies we are using to run our Payment Services business regionally and globally, giving you exposure to new and existing methodologies and systems. It will also give you an insight to and understanding of the Citi Payments business. Citi is embedding I.T.I.L Service Management methodology into our support teams. You will also gain experience of this industry standard and recognized methodology for service support and delivery.
It is recognized that the best talent often lies within the firm. All career opportunities are advertised internally where staff are inspired to apply for open positions to enable them progress their career or expand their product knowledge or technical skills.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science/computer engineering or equivalent.
* 6+ years' work experience in technical production support roles preferably within a large scale, global financial services organization.
* Working knowledge of ServiceNow tracking system and solid grasp of ITIL practices in the area of Incident, Release, Change and Problem management.
* Experience in handling communications across business and technology partners at varying levels across a medium to large scale enterprise.
* Demonstrate individual leadership with good people management skills along with strategic analysis, problem solving, issue resolution and decision-making skills.
* Ability to build positive relationships in a multi-cultural environment across all levels within IT.
* Technical Hands on experience in Big Data Ecosystem (Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Cassandra, Oozie, Flume, Ignite). Should have hands on expertise in SQL, Python. CR8 experience is a plus.
* Support or Development experience primarily in UNIX systems with Linux, MQ, Java, SQL, NDM and tomcat server.
* Basic networking knowledge (load balancers, network protocols).
* Experience in Autosys job scheduling Monitoring tool like ITRS.
* Experience writing scripts using Unix shell, database queries, generating capacity and performance reports.
* Working in multiple application support model is helpful.
* Understanding of client server architecture (clustered and non-clustered).
* Ability to learn new skills quickly with little supervision and work in a team environment.
* Experience working on a multi-client delivery team.
* Authoritatively and effectively handles work, time, and resources.
* Ability to handle high stress and pressure situations and demonstrate Strong problem solving and program execution skills.
* Demonstrable ability to communicate and develop long-lasting relationships with all levels of Management in a clear, concise manner.
* Delivery focused, Process oriented and Attentive to detail.
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.