This position is for the RAIDERS R&D IT Team. The RAIDERS team supports the exploration and delivery of solutions using emerging artificial intelligence capabilities for all parts of the R&D organization. As part of this team, you should be comfortable with the following
* Gathering requirements to solve business-focused problems.
* Developing AI models using machine and deep learning techniques.
* Developing Robotic Process Automations using Blue Prism.
* Testing the solutions with user supplied data.
* Documenting solution where necessary with online help.
* Training and supporting users after rollout.
* Be able to manage multiple small projects concurrently, and communicate statuses to the client areas.
* Must work with little supervision.
* May be a point of coordination and engagement for student interns.
* May be primary owner for client relationship.
* Employee will make their own project hours.
* Employee will consult with supervisor to meet project deliverables.
* BS/MS with experience in a Pharma R&D, especially as it relates to process automation.
* Database skills. Must be able to build data models for solutions and execute them in Oracle. Must be able to write queries on existing source systems to integrate data with applications. Can build integrated workflows to manage data for entire systems.
* Blue Prism bot development experience. Must be able to develop automations and automation components to integrate with process workflows.
Because this is a customer-facing position, it is important that the employee be personable, possess excellent communication skills, and be responsive to the user's needs while having the skill to gently push back unnecessary requests when appropriate. The employee must be able to identify unmet business needs throughout the client areas and analyze and communicate these needs to the RAIDERS team. In addition, the candidate needs the skills to creatively develop rapid (agile) solutions to these problems, prototype these with the client, and then deploy these applications (usually web based) to the organization. These applications should amplify, scale, hone, and empower our end users. This position entails a high level of autonomy; with that independence the employee must demonstrate the necessary ownership and responsibility skills to the client areas.
* AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer: At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
* Significant Work Activities and Conditions: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
* Travel: No
* Job Type: Experienced
* Schedule: Full-time
AbbVie is a pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and markets both biopharmaceuticals and small molecule drugs.