"We're not in the shipping business; we're in the information business." -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
* 17,000+ trained professionals
* 300+ locations worldwide
* Fortune 500
* Globally unified systems
Expeditors Cybersecurity is committed to and responsible for protecting the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of our data and our customers' electronic data. The Expeditors Cybersecurity Team focuses priorities through the use of risk-based methodologies. Security requirements, whenever possible, should both improve our security posture and reduce long term resource requirements.
A Cybersecurity specialist brings a dedicated operational security focus to all aspects of Information Services. The Cybersecurity specialist interacts with many technologies & disciplines, comprehending complex systems & layered information to identify & mitigate risks.
The Cybersecurity team is highly collaborative and communicative internally, within the IS department, and within the company as a whole. Excellent customer service is always priority one.
* Manage, operate and support security systems and services
* Improve and maintain security operations tooling and processes
* Promote security awareness across the global organization
* Participate in implementing solutions for protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and systems
* Support, maintain and troubleshoot network security at all sites across the globe
* Respond to security events across six continents
* Identify, remediate and mitigate security vulnerabilities in partnership with system teams
* Conduct risk assessments using a threat modeling method
* Measure effectiveness of security solutions
* One or more scripting languages for task automation
* Broad understanding of operating systems, network security, software security, and encryption algorithms and technologies
* Working knowledge of industry-standard technology, such as IDS/IPS, VPN, DNS, DHCP, WAF, IPv4, IPSEC, RADIUS, TACACS, etc. with demonstrable experience in one or more of these areas.
* Working knowledge of cybersecurity standards and practices (e.g., access control and system hardening, security policies, and incident handling)
* Find solutions to complex business problems that address cybersecurity concerns
* Ability to create and improve cybersecurity processes
* Fluently translate complex technical information to/from non-technical audiences
* Network access control
* Integrating disparate point solutions to reduce operational load
* Vulnerability management
* Application and system penetration testing experience
* Systems Administration
* CISSP, CISM, CEH CCNA or equivalent certification
* Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Information Security or relevant field; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience required
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
* Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
* Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
* Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Successful candidates must pass a background check.
About Expeditors International
Expeditors (Expeditors International of Washington) is a logistics and freight forwarding company.