DoD T&E Policy/Requirements Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Req #: 222482
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Work with a purpose! If you are motivated to directly improve the process of implementing and tailoring DoD T&E policies for Navy/NAVSEASYSCOM Major Acquisition Programs, defining T&E contract requirements for U.S. Navy ship and ship systems and streamlining Navy acquisition, then CACI has an opportunity for you! CACI is seeking a DoD T&E Policy/Requirements Subject Matter Expert (SME) to advise multiple NAVSEA affiliated Program Executive Offices (PEO) and acquisition program offices in Washington D.C. As the T&E Policy/Requirements SME, You will advise both Government clients and CACI Program Managers in DoD T&E Policy, Acquisition, Requirements development as well as the resource planning to execute intended tests. This position requires extensive experience in coordinating organizations in T&E planning and execution, position is non-supervisory with direct management of company employees not envisioned.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Provide SME in U.S. Navy T&E Policy, Acquisition and Requirements
* Provide SME in U.S. Navy shipboard and systems operation
* Provide SME to tailor reports and products to the appropriate levels whether internal/external or government/industry which can rise to the Congressional level
* Participate in T&E (all facets of) conferences and coordinate with OPNAV and DOT&E on behalf of NAVSEA and its' associated Program Offices
* Participate in mission area Test Planning Working Groups and their sub groups to provide insight on TEMP testing scenario requirements and resources, and related testing
* Impart an expert knowledge of the DoD T&E policies and requirements to Government clients and CACI colleagues
* Develop justifications in support of T&E programmatic positions and decisions in support of NAVSEASYSCOM acquisition programs, associated mission systems and their planned test events
* Provide expertise in researching, planning, and evaluating mission systems integration test and acquisition activities
* Provide effective, proven organizational, communications, and writing skills required to develop various briefs, talking points, status slides, and technical reports using information from all stakeholders requiring effective coordination
* Travel up to 20%, to support customer requirements
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active Secret Security Clearance
* Desired Master's Degree (Systems Engineering is preferred), with required Bachelor's Degree in applicable disciplines (Political Science, Systems Engineering is preferred)
* 15 years of Program Management, Engineering Management, Technical Management, Engineering or Technical work required with Test & Evaluation experience desired
* Working knowledge of Navy PPBE process including experience in program POM Development
* Working knowledge of JCIDS requirements setting and application of requirements to Test & Evaluation Master Plan with experience in system test plan formulation and execution
* Demonstrated experience in Navy Test & Evaluation Policy and Requirements Development
* Demonstrated experience in Navy Test & Evaluation Master Planning
* 15 + years of team leadership experience
* Demonstrated ability to use Department of the Navy Test Planning TP4 software
* Operational Naval Experience
In return, CACI will provide you a company that fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality work and professionalism:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Washington-DC-WASHINGTON DC METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.