Ernst & Young
Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As an information security specialist, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centers to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cybercrime.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Cyber threats continue to evolve and pose serious risks within the business environment. EY's Cybersecurity as a Service (CaaS) offering addresses the ongoing operational requirements through the following services:
* Threat Detection and Response
* Threat Exposure Management
* Identity & Access Management
* Data Protection
Clients retain CaaS to defend their environment and respond when threats are detected. As a CaaS security professional you will belong to a globally connected team of security professional delivering 24x7 services from our Dallas Cyber Center.
What this means for you
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing you an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you. In this role, you will have the opportunity to team with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services and to actively participate in a rapidly growing practice. With each engagement, you can expect to build leadership, communication and client-management skills, as well as sharpen your problem-solving capabilities. EY Security professionals possess diverse industry knowledge, along with unique technical expertise and specialized skills. If you are interested in "building a more secure and trusted working world," being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, EY Advisory Services is for you. Apply today!
* Perform configuration and deploy vulnerability scanning, dynamic application security scanners, and network assessment tools
* Create configuration management policies based on industry best practices, client security standards and regulatory requirements.
* Analyze persistent vulnerabilities, perform root cause analysis and investigate potential false positives
* Provide guidance on vulnerability remediation, countermeasures, and risk mitigation
* Track vulnerabilities from discovery through remediation using ticketing systems
* Work with client and assist with exception handling and escalation processes
* Supervise tier-1/2 analysts in resolving issues and troubleshooting connectivity and technology issues
* Generate customized risk models based on client requirements
* Provide support for new analytic methods for detecting threats
* Provide timely, comprehensive and accurate information to Delivery Manager in both written and verbal communications
* Proactively research and monitor security-related information sources to aid in vulnerability discovery
To qualify, candidates must have:
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other related area of study
* 3+ years of work experience in Information Security, especially in an security operations and vulnerability discovery or technical risk analysis role
* 3-5 years of overall professional IT experience
* Experience communicating and collaborating with diverse stakeholders on the assessment and reduction of vulnerabilities and organizational risk.
* Experience drafting and delivering effective communications, including reports and presentations.
* Proven ability to train and mentor junior staff, effectively prioritize multiple workstreams, and produce quality deliverables both independently and part of a team.
* Understanding of software security, network security, risk assessment, and information technology management best practices
* In-depth knowledge of vulnerability management, configuration management, and asset classification best practices and operations
* Deep understanding of common exploitation techniques and the applications of Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) and Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS)
* Familiarity with multiple operating systems and authentication technologies
* Technical experience necessary to discovery, validate, and remedy network and software vulnerabilities. Proven experience in identifying mitigation opportunities when remediation options are not available or desirable.
* Proven experience performing root cause analysis of security events and incidents.
* Experience implementing scanning architectures in traditional and cloud environments. Design experience preferred.
* Administrator/SME-level experience with vulnerability scanning tools such as Qualys Vulnerability Management and Policy Compliance, Rapid7 Nexpose or InsightVM, Tenable Nessus or Security Center, etc.
* Understanding of network security technologies such as firewalls, IPS/IDS devices, proxies, etc.
* Competence with SIEM, ITSM/ticketing systems, data analytics software, and Microsoft Office (including Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
Preferred qualifications include:
* Security certifications (e.g. CISSP, C|EH, Security+, SANS, ISACA)
* Project Management training/certification
* Quality Management training/certification (e.g. ITIL, Six Sigma, TQM)
* Experience with SCAP and OVAL
* Experience with common scripting languages (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.) or SQL, particularly for data manipulation use cases
* Experience with SIEM integration and dashboard development (e.g. Splunk, QRadar)
* Experience with Security Orchestration and Automation technologies or development
* Experience with integrating or implementing ITSM/ticketing systems solutions (e.g. Service Now, Remedy)
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.